Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constantly crashing when I log into a toon parked in my house

SuperSaiyan-ATOM
PS4 NA, I have the Princely Dawnlight Palace and when I have alot of animated furnishings placed, when I log out of a toon while inside the house, when I try to log back in on that toon, my game crashes just as it is about finish loading in. Also, I have to remove ALOT of furnishings that I've spent countless hours on decorating JUST to log back into that character. This is VERY FRUSTRATING I've spent 14k+ crowns on this house along with multiple furnishing packs and I can't even enjoy it without worrying about crashing or pretty much locking one of my toons in that house until I've removed enough furniture.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have too many furnishings in too small an area the gerbils fall over dead. Stop killing the gerbils.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, my understanding is that console is a large reason for the furnishing slot limit.

If you have a PS4 Pro and haven't done so already, you might want to install an SSD. Might also play on 1080P. If you aren't on PS4 Pro, unfortunately, it might not get much better.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it's a pain, but moreso is logging into other chars to remove items, etc. But, perhaps get into the habit of exitting the house before logging out of that character for the night.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recently I can't enter my houses half of the time without an endless loading screen that requires quitting the game.
    Doesn't seem to matter if I walk in manually, or port over - both have given the same result.
    This has only started happening relatively recently, Summerset really did a number on the whole game it seems.
    Ancient bugs have reared their ugly heads again, and obviously we were introduced to a plethora of new ones too. Such is ESO.
  • SuperSaiyan-ATOM
    Sharalei wrote: »
    I know it's a pain, but moreso is logging into other chars to remove items, etc. But, perhaps get into the habit of exitting the house before logging out of that character for the night.

Yeah I'm doing my best to exit the house before I log out of a character, unfortunately, I do forget time to time, so I lowered the amount of animated furniture which is disappointing considering the time and money put into acquiring the furnishings. I've also submitted tickets with them recommending reinstalling ESO, clearing data on my PS4, which was pointless. I even asked if they could port my toon to outside of the house but no response to that. Maybe give me an option to log into a toon outside or inside of my home or something, I doubt that would happen but just a thought.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god. I'm stuck in this same crash loop at Princely Dawnlight Palace, too. I honestly don't know what to do. It's my friend's house... I tried to visit it the other day and my app crashed. Luckily when I loaded back in, my toon was wherever it was before I tried to go to the house.

Well, today that same friend was telling everyone "come check out my house!!" and I totally forgot about crashing when I tried to visit it the other day, so silly me travels to her primary and BOOM everyone goes black and totally crashes. Now every time I try to log back in I'm at the Princely Dawnlight loading screen and I blue screen and crash.

WTF???
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to come back here and say that yesterday someone else from my guild said in guild chat that they got stuck in the same blue screen crash loop that I described in my last post. See the below conversation.

CSJrww3.png

Other people chimed in as well and we determined that a number of us are having this issue specifically with the Dawnlight Palace on PS4 NA.

@ZOS_GinaBruno What can we do? Is something going on on your end?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens