Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Heroes Guild (Casual - PvE & EP PvP) New & Vet Players Welcome!

• Jax73
    Jax73
    Soul Shriven
    @ChadVVicked does The Heroes Guild have a Discord channel?
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hey @jesse15 @Addison

I will send you an invite to the guild in a few minutes when I log on!

@Addison your post was more than good enough! We totally understand what its like to be new to the game, after all, we were all new at some point. We also know that having a group of friendly people that are willing to help out makes for a much better gaming experience. If you ever have any questions or need help please just ask in the guild chat and we will more than happy to help!
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hey @jax73 We do not currently use Discord mainly because we did not want our "casual" players to feel like they would be missing out if they did not have it. It has been discussed before and as we continue to grow we will certainly consider using it as a means to stay connected.
  • Jax73
    Jax73
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good @ChadVVicked, I have been in game last week and this week rebuilding my healer (lvl49) and i have looked on the guild chat during that time but i did see anyone there. Do you use another medium for communication?
  • Spazzkat23
    Spazzkat23
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I was wondering if there was still room in your guild? I was looking for one that is more relaxed and it seems like this one would be a pretty good fit for me! I hadn’t been playing for a while because my PlayStation plus expired, but now I get on pretty much every day. I’m a lvl 33 nightblade that mostly uses a bow, part of the Dominion. I play solo a lot (sometimes I like peace and quiet), I collect resources and craft a lot, as well as hunt for treasure chests. Because I play solo so much I know almost nothing about guilds or pvp, but I was hoping to join one that could go easy on me, and I would certainly help out others in return for any help I get!

My PSN is Spazzkat23, I hope to be in touch soon!
  • WrathShadows
    WrathShadows
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man! I have been looking for an active guild and yours seems to be a pretty fun one. I’m interested in joining, I’m kind of a Vet player I’m Cp 398. My PSN is: WrathShadows
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    Hey @spazzkat23 @wrathshadows

We have plenty of room and are always looking for more members. I will send you an invite in a few minutes when I log in!
  • Spazzkat23
    Spazzkat23
    Soul Shriven
    @ChadVVicked thanks! I’m super excited to join!
  • Spazzkat23
    Spazzkat23
    Soul Shriven
    @ChadVVicked also I should probably note, my main characters name is Spazzkat, without the 23! Sorry for any confusion!
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @jax23

Yeah, I try to engage others as much as possible in the guild chat but it really comes down to how people are feeling that day. Sometimes people are super talkative and will comment on every little thing, and other times they just want to grind or zone out. I personally like having members active in chat because it allows everyone to become familiar with each other and remember names. So if you are ever in a chatty mood or just want to see if anyone is out there feel free to toss a comment in the guild chat and see what happens!
  • belovedash
    belovedash
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, just wondering if you still have room in your guild for a new player.

My psn is belovedash
    I have two characters lvl 5 and 11, so I'm pretty new at the game and just trying to figure everything out.
  • Jax73
    Jax73
    Soul Shriven
    @ChadVVicked
    Sounds good. I will utilize Guild chat one and try to help out anybody that needs it when I'm on
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @Jax73

Thank you I really do appreciate that and I am sure others will as well. Being friendly and helpful is contagious so pass it on!
  • ChrisP1034
    ChrisP1034
    Soul Shriven
    New old player. ChrisP1034
  • Knightrayven
    Knightrayven
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am interested in joining your guild. I have three characters, the highest level is 180 champion, a khajit templar. I do mostly solo stuff, PvE, as I am pretty shy about joining a group, and have never even used voice chat. my daughter is interested as well. She is only level 30. my PSN is Knightrayven and hers is pruss_in_boots . We both play daily but as we are both using the same playstation are never on at the same time. I first started playing ESO when I played the beta before it even came out. I stopped playing for two years but have started again when I bought Summerset when it released. I would like to try some more group things, group oriented dungeons and Craglorn. I have never been able to do a lot of that because of my reluctance to group. My daughter uses the microphone and i am starting to warm to the idea though. ANyhow, send me and my daughter an invite please if you find us acceptable to your guild. you can ask me anything else you need to know of course!

THanks
  • buhumphrey
    buhumphrey
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join. I'm a new player 3rd day just made level 9. PSN BuHumphrey
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @ChrisP1034 @buhumphrey

I will send you both an invite in a few minutes I am about to log in! We would be happy to have you!
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @Knightrayven

I totally understand, a lot of people prefer to play solo and there is no problem with that. There is no pressure to join any groups and we don't have any expectations except to be respectful and have fun. If you do ever want to join a group please just let us know and we will be happy to run with you. I will send you and your daughter an invite in a few minutes!
  • cmchameleon
    cmchameleon
    Soul Shriven
    Frogo1998
    I just started playing and I have no idea what I'm doing
  • buhumphrey
    buhumphrey
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't gotten an invite yet
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @buhumphrey

Hey sorry, I have had long work hours this week so I have not been on but I will send you an invite now.

@cmchameleon

I will send you an invite now as well.
  • Tatt_Monk
    Tatt_Monk
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Tatt_Monk

Have been playing solo for the last couple of months, but am pretty much a zero when playing multiplayer content. Working on getting a handle of the basics.
  • allen405
    allen405
    Soul Shriven
    I've been apart of a couple guilds now most of therm don't even talk to each other, and the last one I swear all they talked about was the male anatomy and drugs. I have 3 toons over 300 co, one at lvl 44 and my newest one lvl 14. My psn is allen405. I'd like to be apart of a quality guild sounds like yours. I'm not big on PvP stuff
    Edited by allen405 on October 12, 2018 10:08PM
  • Annista
    Annista
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would really love to join your guild. I am new player, just started a few days ago. I am lvl 10. I am a Templar wood elf and plan to level up as a wicked cool mage :) my pan is Thornton1434. Please invite me!!! <3
  • allen405
    allen405
    Soul Shriven
    Would still like to join your guild please, psn allen405
  • ChadVVicked
    ChadVVicked
    ✭✭
    @Tatt_Monk @allen405 @Annista

I am happy to hear that you all want to be a part of the guild! I will be logging on a little bit and I will send you each an invite. Just let me know if you have any questions or need anything.
  • cgi1775
    cgi1775
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Chad. I'm very interested in joining you guys. I am a new player. I have been in one guild before . The chat and voip was always dead . I felt like I was playing solo anyway haha. My psn is usmc1775399
  • janglesmom
    janglesmom
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Chad! I'm a new player, just hit level 20, and looking for a friendly casual guild. I've been focusing on solo play and have done a couple of random dungeons with mixed results. :smile: I'm focusing on a healer build and could use some help figuring out how to do it well. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

PSN: crushoftheweakS
  • demonicraiders
    demonicraiders
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: DemonicIllusion9

I have recently started playing and would really love a group of people to do some of the content with.
  • Eilly7
    Eilly7
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I read about your guild post and have to say sounds pretty nice this type of guild I usually tried find where people try and help each out. I have been playing the game for little over a year now I have one 160 cp that is 250 or higher. My 160 cp plus character is a dragon Knight tank build. I'm working on leveling up more characters. I have mastered blacksmith and woodworking I'm working on getting Nirnhoned for some of be my last traits. I have played some undaunted but I am hoping to play more of them if I'm in a guild to play with other people.

I've mostly been playing alone or with one of my friends but I wanted to try find a guild to play with. Thank you for your time and your consideration.

PSN: rossforensic
    Edited by Eilly7 on November 2, 2018 7:31PM