Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Toggle option (headless/normal) for the Hollwjack mounts (please!)

EmEm_Oh
EmEm_Oh
✭✭✭✭✭
Been getting a few HJ crates here and there and almost have enough for a HJ mount...but then it occurred to me that this is very seasonal, and having an option to toggle it from headless to "normal" would be awesome. Plz do this ZOS. I'm on the fence on this mount. It's rather expensive and I'd like more versatility with it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great design for the mounts. Wish I had one but I do not spend money on crown crates.

I suggest you stop spending your money on the crates this season because it is extremely unlikely Zos will change the design. No offense, just stating things how it very likely is.

No harm in asking though.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are pretty much same as doom mounts right?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. Awesome mounts, but this pumpkin/headless nonsense ruins them completely.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn’t do it as a mount and polymorph pack to start with so it is unlikely to change.
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i regret getting a halloween mount for that very reason :(
    stupid to go without head, maybe if had replaced the head with a pumpkin would be much better
    PC EU

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to get one of the mounts in the free crates. Besides the headless thing, I love the simple design of them so much. I also would love a toggle
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you wear a hat or something like that, I think your head will still show... I will test this and get back.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like them to add the headless collar as a separate hat
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the guar model but the pumpkin and headlessness ruins it for me. A toggle would be great
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 30, 2018 8:49PM
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    If you wear a hat or something like that, I think your head will still show... I will test this and get back.

That would be great, ty.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    No toggle needed. These are unique. Use another mount.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    Totally agree. Awesome mounts, but this pumpkin/headless nonsense ruins them completely.

agreed.

love the mounts, but the headless effect is an easy pass.

eta: nothing against those of you who enjoy running it. it IS fun to watch.
    Edited by Lylith on October 1, 2018 4:53AM
  • MarleyRain
    MarleyRain
    ✭✭✭
    I swear it amazes me what people complain about. These are seasonal Halloween mounts, if you don't like them there are plenty of other plain ones to choose from. There are real issues here people stop with petty complaints ffs.
  • hellcatlizzieb16_ESO
    I have pumpkins and Halloween decor in my real life house all year round. So happy to use the mount all year round too. #gothlife
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that the horse looks a lot like shadowmere (sure I’m not the only one that noticed)

Kinda funny that the only way to get a look a like horse is without the head haha
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! Then make toggles to put out fire on fire mounts, remove lightnings from atro mounts, remove leaves and sticks from spriggan mounts, make a toggle to put doom wolf in a good mood, to remove hump from camels and so.

Come on guys! The mounts represent what they represent and are great, if you don't like them just wait for next crates or use other mounts. You have a lot of black/dark mounts to use.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna get the hollowjack guar with gems, but I noticed you're permanently headless when using the mount. I think if you have a polymorph you keep your poly's head (ex. Maelstrom Baron's face is there and he is holding the pumpkin if you use the poly), but I really don't want to have to use the polymorph. If the headless thing was an option I would've gotten it.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally defeats the point.

If you want to keep your head, get your hand in your pocket and buy the Doom Mount
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    LOL! Then make toggles to put out fire on fire mounts, remove lightnings from atro mounts, remove leaves and sticks from spriggan mounts, make a toggle to put doom wolf in a good mood, to remove hump from camels and so.

Come on guys! The mounts represent what they represent and are great, if you don't like them just wait for next crates or use other mounts. You have a lot of black/dark mounts to use.

Very well said
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are not understanding that the models of these mounts are pretty good. without the heedlessness and pumpkin we would have mounts that would look great and not to overly flashy. Tho I guess your viewpoints make it so that options are non negotiable
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    You guys are not understanding that the models of these mounts are pretty good. without the heedlessness and pumpkin we would have mounts that would look great and not to overly flashy. Tho I guess your viewpoints make it so that options are non negotiable

You should read what you typed and take your own sarcastic advice.

• EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »

If the mount was around 1000 crowns, I'd agree. Just like the currently offered transmorph of the scarecrow is just fine. I have no problems with it nor do I request any toggling.

This mount is far more expensive. I expect a little more versatility. Sure, we can wait, but isn't the purpose of all these mounts to make money for ZOS? That's why I think there's a generous compromise for both of us. Add some versatility for this particular mount...more sales. We both win.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madhattr64 wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »

You should read what you typed and take your own sarcastic advice.

I can read what I wrote. Not everyone likes looking like flashlights.