The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Halloween's coming up. I've made some Batman-themed characters!

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs more Christian Bale
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Needs more Wolverine and no black panther i'm surprised...

Or Australian superheroes, like Russell Coyte and Leo *** (from the G Rated Paul Hogan Show).
    Edited by Androconium on October 1, 2018 6:09AM
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    fierackas wrote: »
    Nice but I don't get the Halloween connection?

Halloween costumes for some of my characters. Just in good fun.

Thread title:

They are Batman costumes, not Halloween. What does Batman have to do with Halloween?
    And just where is Halloween's most notorious villain, The Riddler?

How is this fun?

Thanks for the effort, but only Catwoman looks remotely like herself. Where's her Scooter?

Same Halloween Time, Same Halloween channel.

(edit)
    Halloween is a pagan ritual that is seasonal in nature. By definition, only half the world should be celebrating halloween currently.
    The Southern hemisphere populations need to wait until April, when the pumpkins are ripe.

What a whinger I am.

christ dude, this is why you have no friends

No, that's another reason.

Thanks everyone! Feel free to add any pictures of your own!

Next up: I might give Marvel heroes a chance.

I'm not really focusing on traditional Halloween costumes since we can already make Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies.

If you aren't focusing on traditional Halloween costumes (which are?) then please take the reference to Halloween out of the topic title. Really. It's misleading.

If you dont like it, you can go edit a wiki page somewhere instead of trolling here.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

They are Batman costumes, not Halloween. What does Batman have to do with Halloween?

How is this fun?

Thanks for the effort, but only Catwoman looks remotely like herself. Where's her Scooter?

(edit)
    Halloween is a pagan ritual that is seasonal in nature. By definition, only half the world should be celebrating halloween currently.
    The Southern hemisphere populations need to wait until April, when the pumpkins are ripe.

What a whinger I am.

I'm not really focusing on traditional Halloween costumes since we can already make Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies.

If you aren't focusing on traditional Halloween costumes (which are?) then please take the reference to Halloween out of the topic title. Really. It's misleading.

I don't know, I've dressed up for Halloween MANY times, and it's always been something from pop culture, like Batman, Indiana Jones or what have you. In fact, I can only think of one time I ever dressed up as something "traditionally" Halloween, when I dressed as Dracula (who really isn't truly a Halloween character either).

The point is, people dress up in costumes for Halloween, so ANY costume worn at Halloween is by definition a Halloween costume.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude, freaking awesome! Aside from the joker, which was kinda cliche, the rest is really cool! How does Cap look from the front? Couldn't make it work?
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

If you dont like it, you can go edit a wiki page somewhere instead of trolling here.

It looks like a movie ad to me.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    Dude, freaking awesome! Aside from the joker, which was kinda cliche, the rest is really cool! How does Cap look from the front? Couldn't make it work?

@ZonasArch

Yeah- the original Joker was a little bland- so I remade him (he's located with the Spawn picture). Captain looks fine from the front- but I wanted to include the shield to show the coloring.

Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@DanteYoda

I'll attempt these tomorrow. I'll probably have to do ooooold school wolverine (brown/yellow) and I foresee Black Panther looking somewhat like Cat Woman... but with a different helm. I'll give it a try, though. ;)
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving this thread!
    Thanks @Savos_Saren , really well caught, you have an eye for detail, for sure!
    I may be biased here, but I especially like Wonder-Woman, she looks fantastic!! Is she a DK for the Whip? :p
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job! :)

loved mr freeze and poison ivy ;)
    PC
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my eyes were pleasantly satisfied. awesome work. :D
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice work! Thanks for sharing your creations.
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭

People dress up as a character for Halloween, not necessarily something scary.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

You can dress up as Captain Sensitive this Halloween. Good grief.

OT: Nice looking costumes. Need a Doctor Fate one though.
  • harlam
    harlam
    Love the wonder woman and the Poison Ivy ones

I should screen shot my Tyrael attempt sometime and post it haha
    Harlam Nightbane - Nightblade Tank <Keepers of Nirn> - Xbox EU
  • Athannos
    Athannos
    ✭✭
    Not sure why certain individuals are harping on the OP.

It's Halloween season. Traditionally, people dress up. The OP has decided to do the same for his in-game characters, and has chosen a particular theme, instead of "a ghost" or a "naughty nurse". There's nothing wrong with him sharing his creativity and inviting others to post their costume creations. It's a fun topic - great job, OP!

Present day Halloween is also so far removed from its ancient roots, that it's unfair to compare or demean other people's traditions or holidays - and this is coming from a British Pagan who does celebrate Samhain, yet still loves silly Halloween fun with his friends. The two can easily coexit!

We are a community - let's be nicer to each other ❤
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Joker's lazy in execution. All others are top notch though, really well done.

Also, here is a challenge for you: Spawn characters.

@Anhedonie

You're right. I actually wanted to make a character with vampirism (pale skin) and slot the Noble's Suit in two different colors- but, alas, I can only go so far with the hair...

HUsWVcY.png

...and this is about as close as I can get to Spawn:

NkSkxQa.png

Hey, nicely done!
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are nice! But for a real challenge...

Make Charlie Brown! :lol:

He'll be looking for the Great Pumpkin after all.
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • megnin
    megnin
    ✭✭✭
    Well done, guys!
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you call Batman and robin after being ran over by a steam roller?

Answer: Flatman and Ribbon.🤣

(In honest opinion, I haven’t seen anyone Resembling “Black Mask” yet.)
    Edited by Skullstachio on October 1, 2018 12:43PM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

It looks like a movie ad to me.

Do you live in a cave or something?
    halloween-costumed-as-batman-and-super-heroes-for-trick-and-treating-K27KM9.jpg
    love is love
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or Australian superheroes, like Russell Coyte and Leo *** (from the G Rated Paul Hogan Show).

Captain Australia :smiley:
  • fojo82
    fojo82
    ✭✭✭
    Captain America
    YDXMxhn.png

Wonder Woman
    OzLEdIS.png

I love this, incredible work on wonder woman especially. OP great work too, love seeing this stuff. I LOVE HALLOWEEN
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Joker's lazy in execution. All others are top notch though, really well done.

Also, here is a challenge for you: Spawn characters.

@Anhedonie

You're right. I actually wanted to make a character with vampirism (pale skin) and slot the Noble's Suit in two different colors- but, alas, I can only go so far with the hair...

HUsWVcY.png

...and this is about as close as I can get to Spawn:

NkSkxQa.png

I much prefer this Joker! He needs a fat Orc friend who’s the Penguin <3<3
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Roxie5D
    Roxie5D
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow very creative!

What costume is that Wonder Woman? Or is it armor? o.o