Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My trip to Sheogorad before the fishies get stronk

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
With Murkmire I read that Slaughterfish are getting a 3x damage buff, though this was from another post here, I didn't go looking for it in the patch notes. But regardless taking it as truth I realized this may be my last chance at being able to go where no Mikem has gone before, and finally get to the island every Morrowind fan apparently loves. As a disclaimer, I did this using nothing but movement speed buffs and making my mount jump off very high things. No exploiting.

The process was fairly simple, the journey perilous. My main kitty failed greatly several times, but the fish didn't, they ate well that day. Not sure if fish can digest fur though. After that I found a guide on Youtube and changed tactics. Swim speed! Time to get on my Healer. Using the power of Racials and Rapids the path seemed plausible, however tricky.

kqr82zi.jpg

My body began to riddle the shoreline. I knew it was possible, but just BARELY. I had to make my movements just right. And after, oh, maybe a dozen more corpses,

ltOkIIB.jpg

Huzzah! I have conquered le fish de slaughter.

pOTh87h.jpg

Crossing the Sea of Ghosts to Atmora though may be challenging. The island itself of course was empty, save for the few ruins you could see from the main island. But the journey and arrival was worth it, actually made me feel like I accomplished something for once in a long while, even if there wasn't any tangible reward.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian = op.
    PS5 EU.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's amazing!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian = op.

Swim Speed won't help me get up Red Mountain though, I've seen people get up there before but no idea how they did it, and that'll be a constant regret. I want to see the crater!
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Argonian = op.

Swim Speed won't help me get up Red Mountain though, I've seen people get up there before but no idea how they did it, and that'll be a constant regret. I want to see the crater!

Strangely enough yesterday I loaded into a part-Vvardenfell, and rode up the mountain underneath the lava, on a different layer of ground.

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You did what I wished I could.... I don't have a lot of fast abilities yet.... I just got dead about 10 times. Thanks for the tail (pun intended) and the pics @ArchMikem!