The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamBlade PvE assistance

gamerguy757
gamerguy757
✭✭✭✭✭
So I got pretty good with my StamSorc in PvE with Trials and vMA.
So I transferred all gear to my StamBlade and I love the Sustain!!! Like OMG. However, the self-heals are pretty lacking. I have Resolving Vigor, but are there any other sources of self-healing?
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark Cloak, Refreshing Path, Leeching Strikes
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah following the suggested path works pretty well...it's kinda hard to mess up a stamblade these days.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    on my stamina nightblade the only self heal I use is the stam morph of siphoning strikes and don't have any problems with healing (I'm at CP cap). I only slot vigor for vMA. I would not use cloak or path on stam for PVE. Siphoning strikes should be your main method of self healing
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m actually not a fan of the stamblade lol!!!
    I hate the complicated rotation and it just doesn’t feel as fluid as the stam sorc.
    Am I doing something wrong?
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the complicated rotation and it just doesn’t feel as fluid as the stam sorc.

No, you joined the NB club ;)
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I've never played another class as DD besides nightblade yet, but from what I've been told nightblade rotations are the least smooth because of ability uptimes.
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a ~1.5k/s heal from Leeching Strikes if you weave perfectly

Dark Cloak is about a 2k/s healing, marching Vigor, but it costs magicka and lasts half as long as Vigor, so not really worth it even for the Minor Protection

The replaced effect on Blur will be decent for mitigating AoE damage but Blade Cloak does it better

Don’t take Path on a stamblade ever

The rotation isn’t static like most other classes due to how you really need to focus on getting the Bow procs off, and on a related note don’t depend on that sustain. The cost of using Relentless Focus is doubling next patch.