The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Precise vs nirnhoned stamblade

pteam
pteam
✭✭✭
On my stamblade I’m running 2 daggers from Ravager set. Offhand is infused with weapon damage enchantment, main hand is precise with diseas enchantment also runningnwith relequin and Selenes for pve.

Would I see a dps increase by changing the precise dagger to nirnhoned and if so how much? Or would there be not much dps increase?
The Flawless Conqueror
Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pteam wrote: »
    On my stamblade I’m running 2 daggers from Ravager set. Offhand is infused with weapon damage enchantment, main hand is precise with diseas enchantment also runningnwith relequin and Selenes for pve.

Would I see a dps increase by changing the precise dagger to nirnhoned and if so how much? Or would there be not much dps increase?

Don’t quote me on this, but for next patch, you may be better off with 2 infused weapons, one with poison and another with disease or absorb stam, with an infused bow with weapon damage enchant
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    pteam wrote: »

It would be pretty negligible. And honestly it would likely be better to drop the infused off-hand for precise since the infused traits cooldown reduction no longer applies to the other weapon. To be totally frank though, you would see a bigger dps increase (500-1.5k+) from switching to advancing yokeda weapons/jewelery, as long as you have a very good rotation to keep the stacks up. Also if you haven't already infused/bloodthirsty jewelry out performs robust. Other than that rotation is the largest contributing factor. 53-55k+ are achievable regardless of if you using rele with advancing/briar/or ravanger. With a vma bow and selenes of course.
    Edited by ResTandRespeC on September 30, 2018 12:26AM
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    From what I’ve seen ravaging and yokeda can perform pretty similar. But I haven’t seen much talk about other traits like precised, sharpened, etc
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM