The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unsiegable keeps!

MidDayRebel
MidDayRebel
Soul Shriven
Multiple times now on xbox na vivec the doors and walls of keeps Blue road keep and Arrius in particular would not take any damage from our siege. Several times now when we got the outer portion of the keeps down and started working on the inner and our siege weapons, balistas and rams, would stop doing damage to the walls and doors causing us to just have to pack up and leave.
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We have the same issue on PS4 NA in both Shor and Vivec campaigns.

It is particularly frustrating when your faction's scroll is locked safely inside an impervious keep.

DC spent hours yesterday trying to recap Alma Runa, and all the while the campaign score dinged DC for 20 point penalties for the scroll we could not touch (10 points per eval to AD for holding the scroll; 10 points less per eval for DC for not holding our scroll).

A couple weeks ago, it was AD's turn to get screwed by the impervious keep glitch. Mnem was locked inside BRK for several hours despite being under nearly continuous seige.

Let's not overlook the fact that impervious BRK gives the faction that holds BRK permanent Emp.

• Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we saw this too. That’s twice in the last few week that this has happened at BRK. Eventually, when we had two rams on the inner door (yes 2 rams!) one of them worked.

Also, watch out going through the posters doors at Alessia, if not other keeps too. I got stuck under the stairs with a lot of other people. I had to go to Shor to get out.
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game. :s
  • MidDayRebel
    MidDayRebel
    Soul Shriven
    In case anyone at ZOS is wondering...even though I have sent in multiple tickets with no response. yes Arrius and Blue road keep on xbox na vivec is still glitched and not able to be siege which leaves DC's scroll unable to be returned home therefore this month's campaign scoring is bugged not to mention no chance at dethroning or getting emp.... 😕
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case anyone at ZOS is wondering...even though I have sent in multiple tickets with no response. yes Arrius and Blue road keep on xbox na vivec is still glitched and not able to be siege which leaves DC's scroll unable to be returned home therefore this month's campaign scoring is bugged not to mention no chance at dethroning or getting emp.... 😕

Same on PS4 NA. There are certain spots on the wall that can be sieged, so look around for them. Ballistas don’t work on inner keep doors either — just rams.

Bizarre how this is happening across all platforms pretty much overnight with no word from ZOS.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to that, this last weekend we had an instance where we got the wall/door down to 75% and it went straight back to 100%.

There was no break in siege firing and the jump back to 100% was instant ...
    WTF.gif

PS: PC/NA - Shor

• SaxonCrusader
    SaxonCrusader
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_mwdyaeCC2Q1qdlh1io1_250.gif
    You only need three things in life: love, a cold drink, and a sense of humour. : Said the guy who owns this account (Sorry I don't have a better role model who's quote I could steal instead)
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention the doors, when it's on 0% but still there and not passable... Last night we sieged outer main gate at Arrius with ram, door went down to 0% but didn't disappear, and then the ram just rolled through while we looked at it and cannot go after... Was quite a sight granted, but not in the fun way...