Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No death run with deaths (nvm, works as intended)

StormChaser3000
StormChaser3000
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my interesting observation from one of my last vet dungeon runs. It looks like "no death" achievement can be actually earned even if someone in group dies, but with certain condition.
Couple days ago I ran Banished Cells 2 with a PUG. We cleared everything up to the last boss without dying. Then things went south... Our group was completely wiped 3 times. However after discussing the strategy we managed to kill the boss on our 4th attempt and none died during that. To my big surprise I got survivor (no death) achievement for that dungeon.

This needs more testing, but it looks like this can be something that can significantly simplify getting that achievement in harder dungeons. If someone dies during the boss fight - all group should die so to reset the fight. Then try again till you kill the boss without team losses.

I tried to google topics on this issue, but everywhere people just talk about no death in general. Well, this was a discovery for me after 8 months in game, so maybe someone will find this info useful too.
Edited by StormChaser3000 on September 30, 2018 2:13PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AND NOW its Patched :trollface:
    Edited by JamieAubrey on September 30, 2018 1:48PM
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some dungeon survivor achievements are earned before the final boss fight. Read the achievement text carefully.
  • Cardthief
    Cardthief
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my interesting observation from one of my last vet dungeon runs. It looks like "no death" achievement can be actually earned even if someone in group dies, but with certain condition.
    Couple days ago I ran Banished Cells 2 with a PUG. We cleared everything up to the last boss without dying. Then things went south... Our group was completely wiped 3 times. However after discussing the strategy we managed to kill the boss on our 4th attempt and none died during that. To my big surprise I got survivor (no death) achievement for that dungeon.

This needs more testing, but it looks like this can be something that can significantly simplify getting that achievement in harder dungeons. If someone dies during the boss fight - all group should die so to reset the fight. Then try again till you kill the boss without team losses.

I tried to google topics on this issue, but everywhere people just talk about no death in general. Well, this was a discovery for me after 8 months in game, so maybe someone will find this info useful too.

Most dungeons tell you this for their achievements, the 'No Death' achievements are usually "Do not die up UNTIL the final boss". So basically as long as you do not die any time BEFORE the final boss fight then yea, during the final boss fight though you can die as much as you want.
    (MC) Main DPS: Redz Kuinn - Lvl 50 - MagSorc - PvE
    Main Healer: Soranna Anilu - Lvl 50 - Templar - PvE
    Main Tank: Seamus Kuinn - Lvl 50 - Dragonknight - PvE
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Velidreth will be a bit salty about this. :p
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops, looks like you are right. I just checked. Kinlord Rilis is indeed not on the kill list. My bad. Ehh, already though that I found a loophole xD
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coh2 is like this too
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd