The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zos...what in oblivion did you do?

notyuu
notyuu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Since the patch on monday, I've had infinite loadscreens literally every 3 out of 5 attempts to go anywhere...ever....at all

am i the only one suffering from this or did zos drop the ball on the servers...again?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform/server?

I have not had this issue on PC/NA. (Except Cyrodiil during the 3 way faction stack on Roebeck for the dethrone, but that's only to be expected.)
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC/EU
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you have really said is that you don't get loading screens 40% of the time. Problem sound like your end.
    Try cleaning up your HDD. Seriously. This doesn't mean that loading the patch didn't cause it...

If that doesn't work, try providing some more relevant info, if you really want help.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, perhaps try posting your issue in the proper section of the forums with a title more intuitive for troubleshooting.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this in Reaper's March by chance?
    Edited by Numerikuu on October 1, 2018 1:32AM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting these every time I try to log in since the last patch. PC NA. Tried to repair, restarted the computer several times, no difference. Notably I can log into the PTS server without issue.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's not happening to me. PC NA, on satellite connection, with ping 999+ all day every day.
  • Rudal
    Rudal
    ✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    Since the patch on monday, I've had infinite loadscreens literally every 3 out of 5 attempts to go anywhere...ever....at all

am i the only one suffering from this or did zos drop the ball on the servers...again?

Same here. PC(EU) and I'm waiting very long time to even load my character in.
    - And is your heart black and full of hate? - Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch... -