The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon is not reset when re-entering the queue

Rossmall
Rossmall
Soul Shriven
Hello,

After finishing Banished Cells 1, re-entering the Dungeon Finder queue teleports us to the same dungeon instance : the dungeon is not reset.
What I did :
  1. Join the Dungeon Finder queue for Veteran Banished Cells 1 and found a group.
  2. Finish the dungeon and decide to do it again with the same group (or with one or two missing member(s)).
  3. The group leader joins the Dungeon Finder queue again while we are still in the dungeon.
  4. After the loading screen, we are back at the dungeon entrance, but the dungeon is not reset : All the mobs are dead.

I have only experienced the bug with Veteran Banished Cells 1, as it is the only dungeon I am currently doing multiple times. If someone experienced the same bug with other dungeons, please post here.
I'm on EU PC server.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your second bullet point contains your answer. This bug happens when you re-queue for the same instance while still inside the instance, but while also using the activity finder to replace those who left.

Basically if everyone in your group would have stayed, when you queued back into the same dungeon the instance would have properly reset.

But, because only part of your original group stayed for the re-que, the dungeon finder bugs out and puts you and your replacements back at the start of the cleared instance.

I either make sure everyone in the original group is staying for additional runs of a specific dungeon OR drop and reform the group to force the instance to reset after a clear.

And yes it’s annoying as hell.

Edited by Left4Daud on September 30, 2018 10:46AM