Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What we really need

simple_specops
simple_specops
✭✭✭
Take a break from new content, what the game really needs right now is a good quality of life patch. Bulk crafting for consoles, and most of all an index search for guild traders, just like the one thats already present in the furniture shop of the homes,then rather then nerfing BiS set try to bump the other ones, for every piece of useful set we get there's at least 3 to throw or leave behind, and please do something about the weaponry drop rate as well because it is to frustrating grinding for a staff and getting bows or two handers, or at least make them nirnhoned so we can research them. Combat experience is way worse on the console, ok we got buff and debuff tracker with homestead but nothing since, a better interface would be nice, nothing to fancy just a tracker for dots and things like that,a really cool feature wouldbe an ingame clock, but that can wait. Skyshard and lorebook locations would be nice as well since that's a painful grind but well I guess thats to much asking, one can hope, I really hope that at least one of the changes will be present on the year ahead patch notes , I'm sure you'd make a lot of Dec be tier consolle players very very happy.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marketing says no cuz that's not what brings in new players.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More cowbell!
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more QOL would just be swell
  • simple_specops
    simple_specops
    ✭✭✭
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    Marketing says no cuz that's not what brings in new players.

How about loyal old players that just don't have enough time to browse through hundreds of listings just for a piece of equipment or a motif?