The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wainscoting / Paneling

Ostacia
Ostacia
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd love love love to have available wainscoting and/or fancy paneling to use in stone houses (primarily Psijic Villa) for those areas I'd like to be a dash less cold and stony and more warm and cozy.
PC/ NA
Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty options. Turn any kind of wardrobe or bookshelf sideways or backwards and sink into the wall. Alinor and hlaalu are especially good. Many tables are good to, if you sink them leaving only top side facing outwards.

Sometimes you need to hide table legs or other parts protruding from another side. That's easy. Just hide them inside another furnishing or curtain )
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on September 29, 2018 12:02AM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, I hadn't thought of that, thanks! I'll definitely try this. (Still, I'd like some of the fancier ornate ones such as the Alinor inn has in the entryway.)
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used the 'Scavenged Plate' as a kind of fancy panelling for walls.
    Obviously not the wooden effect you are looking for but it looks great :)
    And the tiled table tops make great splash-backs for Kitchens too.
    Edited by dtsharples on September 29, 2018 3:47PM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great ideas! Thanks!
    PC/ NA