The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset not unlocking

Pertudles
Pertudles
Soul Shriven
Got gifted Marrowind and Summerset keys from a friend.

Marrowind and warden class unlocked in game, summerset still showing that I need to buy it.

Anyone else run into this issue ?
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Pertudles : The issue is probably not a flaw in the game client or in the game host running on the megaserver. It is most likely related to your player account and/or to the process that you used to obtain and install the Summerset "chapter".

If the keys were obtained gifted from the Crown Store, you might ask for assistance in the following forum section: Crown Store and ESO Plus.

Else, please ask for assistance in the Customer Support section of this forum which corresponds to the platform on which you play TESO:

PC Technical Support

Mac Technical Support

XBox One Technical Support

Playstation Technical Support

Note: if the gift keys were obtained from Steam, then you should ask for assistance in the General Customer Support section.

Good Luck!

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Pertudles
    Pertudles
    Soul Shriven
    They were purchased through GMG I am told, the weird thing is summerset unlocked on EU just not NA.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pertudles wrote: »
    They were purchased through GMG I am told, the weird thing is summerset unlocked on EU just not NA.

EU unlocked but the same account NA server didn't?

You definitely need to contact support directly at the link at the top of the page saying "Support" and click "Submit a Ticket", or click that which I copied for you to link directly to.

They should be able to easily correct this for you, but you need to hurry and submit the ticket so you get the psijic villa on NA server.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 29, 2018 3:29AM