Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BAMF Beards guide to beating Faolchu

ooiriddicikoo_ESO
A quick tutorial on defeating Faolchu for the "Fall of Faolchu" quest. Its pretty easy but just in case.

http://youtu.be/obXVCIqF3aM
  • Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    ✭✭✭
    Did you really need to post a video about this one ? really ?
  • ooiriddicikoo_ESO
    no i didnt...i even stated that in the video. Did you need to view it if you knew it was not needed?
  • ooiriddicikoo_ESO
    ....burn...
  • Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    ✭✭✭
    No, i just wanted to laugh at you for taking the time to make such a pointless video.
  • Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    Blu3d0gd3m0cr8ts
    ✭✭✭
    ....burn....
  • ooiriddicikoo_ESO
    as opposed to you taking the time to actually troll the page and continue to, as i crap on your chest for even wasting your "valuable" time on not only viewing a video you knew was gonna be a waste of time....but continue to comment even after that realization.
    I hope you know that the point of this videos was to collect and document tutorials on all bosses....Did you know that on all wikis they post tutorials on every quest as well? even if it is super easy....that is the point of the player guide section. I can link all of the official wiki pages where there are tutorials on this same fight! you can attempt to stalk those creators as well and make yourself look like a 12 year old troll. Oh yeah and keep posting...it just adds to my achievements on the forum.
  • ooiriddicikoo_ESO
    soon you will realize that you just make yourself look like an ***. but that may take time.
  • ooiriddicikoo_ESO
    lock me? I just posted a video...
This discussion has been closed.