Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

List of issues with eso *updated*

ezio45
ezio45
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
- Tank meta that cant be killed and can kill just by dizzying swing spamming until your outta stam and deas
- snipe and lethal arrow already 2 shotting light armor thru our super op totally broke in need of a nerf shields
- cant get on my horse when i havent fought someone in over 10's
- Flickering terrain.....
- incap..... idk if you knew this zos but amush... typically comes before the incap.... so you removing the stun from the base 70 ult that can pretty much be spammed back to back didnt help
- players res'ing from stealth
- differents in stam an mag physical resist
- stam can cc break and dodge more
- time stop is broken especially when you can double roll out of it
- lag....
- lag in cyro
- no trader search ui and the inability to specifically search by master writs
- keelspliter still broken
- ps4 voice chat glitch
- over dependents on rng for gear
- sorcs entire rotation being blockable
- sorcs lack of a class spammable connected to a heal or lack of decent heals entirely
- sorc pets not being abile to be used in vhof, vas, vaa
- sorc pets dying to easily
- lack of sustain for sorc
- stam having massively more decent proc sets than mag
- mag cant run
- mag mobility suck
- players i literally just killed on a blue being able to come to ad zone chat to be toxic
- delusion on campaign rewards do to an influx of enemy players switching from the losing side at end of campaign
- costumes not dying the correct color and no way to preview the said costume dyed before purchasing to see if i hate how it dyes
- craft bag is a necessity at this point and its locked behind a paywall
- vampires continued lack of an identity or playstyle
- vampires looks
- usually long load screens
- usually long load screens lying to me and saying this may be an unusually long load screen when it is infact just the usually long loadscreen
- siege bubble not showing it self on cast
- every non templar's lack of access to a decent purge

Have recycled thread for a general list of problems
Edited by ezio45 on September 28, 2018 3:24AM
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by ezio45 on September 28, 2018 2:37AM
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just rework Wrath to be useful to actual tanks and put penalties to damage on every other heavy armour passive already.
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • godchucknzilla
    godchucknzilla
    ✭✭✭
    Tanks go down like hookers once you bust out the DSA one handers on a Stamblade.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no extra damage from heavy armor.
    The only way you could ever stop them from being popular and tough in pvp is by hurting their pve performance severely, thanks to how that is designed.

That would require a redesign of the whole combat system.
    While I would actually like that if done right, it won't happen and probably wouldn't be done right, especially if it still leaves the weakest minion cannon-fodder enemies having knockbacks and silences and stuns.
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no extra damage from heavy armor.

Oh yeah, you're right -- I'm posting from 2016 apparently. :lol: There's also no penalty to damage from heavy armour, and given that HA is "tanky", it really shouldn't be a no brainer for someone trying to do damage. It's heavy, so it makes it difficult to move -- maybe reducing movement speed could be good thematically (though knowing ZOS, they'd do this while screwing over PVE tanks :neutral: )
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    - Tank meta that cant be killed and can kill just by dizzying swing spamming until your outta stam and deas

Dizzy might just be the most counterable skill in the game. Just defile that guy and watch him melt. The counterplay is right there.
    - snipe and lethal arrow already 2 shotting light armor thru our super op totally broke in need of a nerf shields

Ok I was wrong. Snipe is the most single most counterable skill in the game. You get an incredibly loud audio warning way before it hits. What you are complaining about is not actually a problem with snipe. You can do a similiar thing with almost every cast time projectile in the game. They all desync.
    - incap..... idk if you knew this zos but amush... typically comes before the incap.... so you removing the stun from the base 70 ult that can pretty much be spammed back to back didnt help

Ambush doesn't stun. It hasn't stunned since a while. It actually was the first skill ever to have clause that changes how it behaves in PVP.

Which was justified until they changed how shields work. Next patch this will really hurt light armor users.

Hyperbole much? They still have curse and wrath. That means force pulse, frags and meteor are blockable! Oh the humanity!

Whut? Are we playing the same game? Are you still playing in homestead? Zaan, Skoria, Caluurion and Sloads are currently the best proc sets and they are either magicka or hybrid. All stamina monster sets actually have counter play, see Velidreth and Selenes. The one really big stamina proc set, viper, has been nerfed to the ground.

Oh well. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nemvar wrote: »

Dizzy might just be the most counterable skill in the game. Just defile that guy and watch him melt. The counterplay is right there.

Ok I was wrong. Snipe is the most single most counterable skill in the game. You get an incredibly loud audio warning way before it hits. What you are complaining about is not actually a problem with snipe. You can do a similiar thing with almost every cast time projectile in the game. They all desync.

Ambush doesn't stun. It hasn't stunned since a while. It actually was the first skill ever to have clause that changes how it behaves in PVP.

Which was justified until they changed how shields work. Next patch this will really hurt light armor users.

Hyperbole much? They still have curse and wrath. That means force pulse, frags and meteor are blockable! Oh the humanity!

Whut? Are we playing the same game? Are you still playing in homestead? Zaan, Skoria, Caluurion and Sloads are currently the best proc sets and they are either magicka or hybrid. All stamina monster sets actually have counter play, see Velidreth and Selenes. The one really big stamina proc set, viper, has been nerfed to the ground.

Oh well. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

1 sorc has 0 access to defile outside of poison, we also have 0 way to pressure anything now burstable
    2 I dont nor does anyone I know play with audio on in grp, it makes you look like an ass
    3 if thats correct ill give you ambush.... my b
    4 agree with you on the phys resist
    5 thats over half the sorc rotaion not that much of a hyperbole and while the dont on curse is unblockable the dmg is if they are blocking while it goes off
    6 those are monster sets, and stam has alot of 5 pc proc sets we have caluurion, stam has plauge slinger, dolymesh, unfathomable even tho that really only applies to stam sorc, defiler, leaching , night terror, poisonous serpent yes i have a friend i have to help grind helra for this 30+ times for a shield for pvp, viccannon.....
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    efster wrote: »
    Just rework Wrath to be useful to actual tanks and put penalties to damage on every other heavy armour passive already.

how about ''no, go away'' instead as an answer ?

If you expect heavy armor to turn you into a braindead, generic wow protection tank with no damage potential whatsoever, then go play wow. ESO is not that sort of game, It never was, never tried to be. The whole point of heavy armor rework was to make it a viable option , and it is viable now. Stop trying to kill it.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on September 29, 2018 5:41AM