The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

October Showcase is here!

• GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    And Stupid Silly costumes (like a large Monkey, Lion or Guar costume) would be funny. And since ESO loves just reusing the same models and making minor changes they could have used old pets and put them in costumes. Actually surprised they haven’t done that yet.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woot I know I'm gonna get the Death Mask Sabre Cat!

I hope it will not be too expensive :( I like it too, but knowing ZOS.. “we made a reskin, 4-5k crowns please!”
  • Lygatto
    Lygatto
    ✭✭
    They should really make a different reward for those who will buy dlc earlier...

I agree, because there's no real incentive to obtain the DLC with crowns other than for the collector's bundle. In a recent datamine, it was discovered that there would be Xanmeer Crown Crates with contents based on Argonian culture for the next crown crate season-- Perhaps they could reward people who purchased the Murkmire DLC with 3-5 of those crown crates on the date that the DLC is rewarded instead?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that interests me is the Shadowghost mounts, and I got all of them last year except for the senche, which I don't want.

The butterfly mask would have been great if it had showed the lower half of the character's face, but as it is ... no.

The Dead-Water motif looks good, but I refuse to buy motifs from the Crown Store. They're so overpriced.

So I guess I'm saving my money this month.
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senche will be mine, muhahahahha
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the werewolf lord still just orc kajit and argonian ?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

I hope it will not be too expensive :( I like it too, but knowing ZOS.. “we made a reskin, 4-5k crowns please!”

I hope it’s under 3500 crowns :(
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

I hope it’s under 3500 crowns :(

My price is 2500 max, if more - no thanks.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey ZoS can we get a vampire polymorph, a home or something for once? Or maybe next year when the WW hype dies down?

they most probably have a Vampire DLC for next year, as this was the Wolfhunter DLC this year
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    Hey ZoS can we get a vampire polymorph, a home or something for once? Or maybe next year when the WW hype dies down?

they most probably have a Vampire DLC for next year, as this was the Wolfhunter DLC this year

Hopefully. I'm waiting at least for the skin which will hide vamp look.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt pretty convinced we would see the Reaper's Harvest crates back this month but after seeing this showcase I'm not so sure. Lots of the mounts that they're selling this month are also in the Reaper crates... not sure that they would sell the stuff in the crates AND the crates at the same time in the crown store... :disappointed:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    I felt pretty convinced we would see the Reaper's Harvest crates back this month but after seeing this showcase I'm not so sure. Lots of the mounts that they're selling this month are also in the Reaper crates... not sure that they would sell the stuff in the crates AND the crates at the same time in the crown store... :disappointed:

there was shadowgost pets in the crates, not mounts
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

Ohhh awesome. Kinda makes it even more likely now then lol
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

Ohhh awesome. Kinda makes it even more likely now then lol

@weedgenius I’m 100% sure Reapers harvest crates will be back on the week of Oct 22 :D
    Edited by Atallanta on September 28, 2018 11:59PM
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    What time do things usually get released on the crown store?
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just discovered this amazing calendar yesterday! (It shows when things are released, plus tons more and you can change your time zone so you're not always counting on your fingers backward or forward...or maybe that was just me) Great resource, thank you @BenevolentBowd

http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! That's really useful. Now I'm just wondering whether I need to wait a year to get the Great Dark Stag to go with it :)
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are they offering an "upgrade" cure for werewolf or vampire in the crown shop? Isn't it a simple matter of going to an NPC and saying "cure me" for free in game? at least that's what I remember....
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! That's really useful. Now I'm just wondering whether I need to wait a year to get the Great Dark Stag to go with it :)

Yeah, next friday the 13th is sept of 2019 ;w; Sorry

Friday, September 13, 2019
    Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday, March 13, 2020
    Friday, November 13, 2020
  • Dellarie
    Dellarie
    ✭✭
    Are they EVER going to release altmer dresses or they simply forgot about their existence? What is zos' reasoning behind postponing their release months after months and dropping a load recycled garbage instead?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dellarie wrote: »
    Are they EVER going to release altmer dresses or they simply forgot about their existence? What is zos' reasoning behind postponing their release months after months and dropping a load recycled garbage instead?

Well I guess it’s no longer matching the season. They should have released it in June/July/August.. it makes me so sad, as these dresses and maomer skin are smth I want most
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m hiding my vampirism with the Mind-Shriven skin

• LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭

I’m hiding my vampirism with the Mind-Shriven skin

Dito and soul shriven
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just discovered this amazing calendar yesterday! (It shows when things are released, plus tons more and you can change your time zone so you're not always counting on your fingers backward or forward...or maybe that was just me) Great resource, thank you @BenevolentBowd

http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Great, I'm glad you find it useful.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps