Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

October Showcase is here!

Wise_Will
Wise_Will
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Petitesse
    Petitesse
    ✭✭
    Most of the items have been around once before last year.
    Neither an Indrik Mount or Maormer Skin, what a disappointment.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Petitesse wrote: »

Atleast it looks like we are defo getting the Villa, judging by the furniture packs
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    Petitesse wrote: »

Atleast it looks like we are defo getting the Villa, judging by the furniture packs

Yep, I was thinking the same thing, 4 Summerset themed packs? no coincidence :).

Also, Vamp/WW cure? srsly? on the store? :))))
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Exorcised Coven Cottage will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from October 18 to November 1.
    Will it still be purchasable with gold in game with the Witches' Festival Achievement? I know several people who have been waiting for that festival to roll around again to get it.
    The Hunter’s Glade will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 4 to October 18, in both furnished and unfurnished versions
    Siiiiiiiigh.
    Edited by anadandy on September 27, 2018 2:31PM
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Still no altmer female dresses
    sad and disapointed :/

Also the whole showcase is looking boring with all that old recycled staff.
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they charge a substantial number of crowns (or any at all) for that vampire/werewolf cure I am going to make the biggest rant poll the ESO forums has ever seen.

The furniture packs look great, will buy depending on price.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If they charge a substantial number of crowns (or any at all) for that vampire/werewolf cure I am going to make the biggest rant poll the ESO forums has ever seen.

Ill hold you to that :P
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be entirely fair, with the current crown to gold ratio of PC/NA, the price should be about 3 crowns.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be entirely fair, with the current crown to gold ratio of PC/NA, the price should be about 3 crowns.
    10 Crowns or less and I would shrug and move on. However I'm so jaded and cynical I am picturing 500 - 1500 Crowns.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PSA: there is about 1 or 2 unique pieces in these Summerset furnishing packs, the rest of the stuff is common Alinor furniture that you could also buy from your neighbourhood furniture trader for a fraction of the cost.

Yeah, it's no coincidence they're giving us a "free" house right now, as well as having stubbornly made Alinor furniture crafting somewhat of a nightmare with all the Culanda requirements and gating Culandas behind a zone daily. But, there's still being lots of Alinor furniture sold every day in the stores, and most people know someone who has all the Alinor recipes learned.
    Unless the 1 or 2 unique items in the bundles are absolutely necessary to have, you're better off just buying Alinor furniture through traders or friends.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    So hum....murkmire for free as a daily log in reward?
    Really?
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like my crown stash is safe for another month. Nothing I want there.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey ZoS can we get a vampire polymorph, a home or something for once? Or maybe next year when the WW hype dies down?
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on September 27, 2018 4:08PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carbonised thanks for the heads up.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carbonised thanks for the heads up.

NP, and as someone reminded me, you can always buy the unique pieces through the crown store, and buy the rest of the Alinor furniture with gold, instead of having to pay with crowns for the entire bundle.
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    Had to double-check to make sure this showcase was not from October 2017 with all the same old polymorphs and reskins. yawn
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to buy again. Take my money!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want from this is the nightmare demon mask, nothing else really interests me
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same stuff from last year.. such a disappointment 😢
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want that Hunter's glade~ But it's gonna be 14K probably...
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?
    @MinarasLaure Yes, they announced this a couple weeks ago. :smile:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54803
    ESO: Murkmire will be available first for ESO Plus members and in the in-game Crown Store, but we’re excited to announce the entire DLC will also be available as a Daily Reward during the month of November. Keep an eye out for more information on how you can earn ESO: Murkmire as a Daily Reward in the coming weeks.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see anyone bringing up the fact that the Wraith-of-Crows Target Dummy that was data-mined a WHILE ago is in the Hollowjack furnishing pack!

Also, I need to collect all of the Swamp Jelly. They make for a great Hermaeus Mora themed pet (I'll take what I can get)!
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

PSA: there is about 1 or 2 unique pieces in these Summerset furnishing packs, the rest of the stuff is common Alinor furniture that you could also buy from your neighbourhood furniture trader for a fraction of the cost.

Yeah, it's no coincidence they're giving us a "free" house right now, as well as having stubbornly made Alinor furniture crafting somewhat of a nightmare with all the Culanda requirements and gating Culandas behind a zone daily. But, there's still being lots of Alinor furniture sold every day in the stores, and most people know someone who has all the Alinor recipes learned.
    Unless the 1 or 2 unique items in the bundles are absolutely necessary to have, you're better off just buying Alinor furniture through traders or friends.

@Carbonised And, if I'm not mistaken, even some of those unique items can be purchased individually with crowns right now in the housing editor (right?). I wasn't on PTS for these, so I'm not positive what's all in them. But bathing robes are in housing editor for 100 crowns, new paintings for 410, wall mirrors for 190... the only thing I can see that is totally unique to these packs is the bathtub.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bit disappointing just stuff from last year
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Really?

ESO: Murkmire will be available first for ESO Plus members and in the in-game Crown Store, but we’re excited to announce the entire DLC will also be available as a Daily Reward during the month of November. Keep an eye out for more information on how you can earn ESO: Murkmire as a Daily Reward in the coming weeks.
    So.. umm.. if I will buy DLC from crown store (either normal or collectors edition) I will simply get... no reward as a daily login in November ? ? ? This is kinda odd... I feel like am being punished for supporting the game... They should really make a different reward for those who will buy dlc earlier...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to see the shadowghost mounts coming back! I've already got all of them but they're some of my favourite mounts so I'm very much in favour of everyone having a chance to get them.

More generally I'm pleased to see stuff returning from previous years because it gives people who hadn't had a chance to get it before (including me in some cases) to get it.

Although there's not a lot I'm personally interested in. Maybe the Hunter's Glade depending on size and price. And maybe some of the furniture packs, depending on what's in them and what I'm doing with my houses.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?

So.. umm.. if I will buy DLC from crown store (either normal or collectors edition) I will simply get... no reward as a daily login in November ? ? ? This is kinda odd... I feel like am being punished for supporting the game... They should really make a different reward for those who will buy dlc earlier...

If that's the case, you may be better off buying ESO+ for one month instead of buying the DLC. You get to play it from day one of release, get 1650 crowns to spend on whatever you want and you'll have the DLC unlocked permanently by the end of the month. You can then discontinue the ESO+ sub.

It's win/win.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?

If that's the case, you may be better off buying ESO+ for one month instead of buying the DLC. You get to play it from day one of release, get 1650 crowns to spend on whatever you want and you'll have the DLC unlocked permanently by the end of the month. You can then discontinue the ESO+ sub.

It's win/win.
    Thanks for advise... I once tried ESO+ and I don't have particularly pleasant experience... Mostly because of craft bag that made a MESS with my inventory after ESO+ ended. Sorry but I am probably not going to go through this again. I still buy DLC and support the game that way. But ESO+ is not an option for me :/
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot I know I'm gonna get the Death Mask Sabre Cat!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    Fortunatto wrote: »
    Still no altmer female dresses
    sad and disapointed :/

100% agreed. I think it would also have been nice to bring back the Shrike’s Nocturnal Frock and maybe a brand new costume like a Grim Reaper or Demon costume instead of just hats.