The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So I think I screwed this quest up (Unto the Dark)

Tiller
Tiller
So I was doing Unto the Dark in Clockwork city and I think the quest is bugged for me. I navigated through Evergloam, defeated Nightmaiden Viriana, then proceed through the final gloaming gate back to the mechanical fundament. Thing is the quest marker bugged out, so I figured rather than proceeding to find and talk to Luciana I would leave and empty my inventory first, and then come back and hope it was fixed. Bad idea because now I have no idea how to get back to the other side of the broken platform to where she is. Below is lava of course and no way back up.

So question for anyone familiar with this quest: Is there a way to get back to where she is? Do I need to restart the whole quest (is it even possible?) or do I need to go all the way back through Evergloam again and find the gate? Perhaps another entrance to her I'm missing?

Edited by ZOS_Volpe on February 7, 2024 9:34PM
This discussion has been closed.