Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CC Immunity also gives immunity to repair interupts :(

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
My group was attacking Nikel today when a few DC rolled in and wiped the other members of my group, leaving me last man standing. We had the door down and I killed all but one of the DC inside. I was getting beat on by all 20 or so NPC's inside and trying to get interupts on the tanker DC who was repairing the door right in my face. I would interupt and then he would be able to get at least 2 repairs in before I could interupt again. Eventually he got the door up and then went to joining the army of NPC's in hacking me down.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler can you please make repairs ALWAYS able to be interupted, just like resurrection?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is also the case with any sieges
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

You sure about that? A long time ago I caught a player trying to pack up his coldfire treb during a battle, and was able to interrupt his repack attempts over and over again until he finally gave up and ran.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

You sure about that? A long time ago I caught a player trying to pack up his coldfire treb during a battle, and was able to interrupt his repack attempts over and over again until he finally gave up and ran.

Yes. Tested it yesterday on my tank. I bash repeatedly yet they still fire the siege.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

That was probably before they made the CC/interrupt changes.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    My group was attacking Nikel today when a few DC rolled in and wiped the other members of my group, leaving me last man standing. We had the door down and I killed all but one of the DC inside. I was getting beat on by all 20 or so NPC's inside and trying to get interupts on the tanker DC who was repairing the door right in my face. I would interupt and then he would be able to get at least 2 repairs in before I could interupt again. Eventually he got the door up and then went to joining the army of NPC's in hacking me down.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler can you please make repairs ALWAYS able to be interupted, just like resurrection?

Next time just drop a ballista and hit the door with it.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is odd. I can infinitely interrupt siegers. The same should go with repairers.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR