Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eyevea Idea

spartaxoxo
spartaxoxo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I think that the reward for NOT killing Valaste should be a house in Eyevea. It doesn't have to be a huge one, just something that will give you a reason to travel here more often.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an amazing area that never gets used after that quest. Yes I agree, a house there would be excellent.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE this idea! I figured after saving her I would get another quest or something...(and since housing is account wide you can do the quest on another character if you chose the skill points and still get the house)
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to this nice idea, it would be nice if the wayshrine showed up on the map. Right now to go there you have to go via a mage's guild portal. The inconvenience of getting there + the lack of incentive to go means that this island you spend a whole quest line to rescue never gets visited.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you could pick up writs, and train horse and have bank access on eyevea...well it would be pretty much Alinor.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I LOVE this idea! I figured after saving her I would get another quest or something...(and since housing is account wide you can do the quest on another character if you chose the skill points and still get the house)

Same. I was disappointed after saving her because the reward is so lopsided. I think a lot of people probably sacrifice her because of that on every toon. It would be nice to give people a reason to see how it plays out at least once.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd see a reward from quest in mages guild exp points progression rather than a house. Especially with this bad accessibility of Eyevea.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Wildescar
    Wildescar
    ✭✭
    Yes the island needs a revamp or a house or something.I was so excited when I got it back to Tamriel but I never go there...
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I think that the reward for NOT killing Valaste should be a house in Eyevea. It doesn't have to be a huge one, just something that will give you a reason to travel here more often.

Why should there be a reward for removing her immortality???
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Why should there be a reward for removing her immortality???

Because it's a quest option, the reward is bad, and she's grateful if you save her.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wildescar wrote: »
    Yes the island needs a revamp or a house or something.I was so excited when I got it back to Tamriel but I never go there...

Same, I thought it was going to be one of the most epic rewards ever. And it turns out to be super lame because going there is super inconvenient and there isn't a reason. I just want a reason to go there.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to have a house there, but that still doesn't really give us a reason to go there.

I think that if we had dailies from Eyevea, that would definitely give me a reason to revisit, and often!