The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should a pipe smoking emote be added to the game?

• slicksteezin
    slicksteezin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes I want a smoke pipe emote. It's the last piece i need to complete my Gandalf persona.

If a smoking emote poses some kind of ethical breach, let's not forget that it is perfectly acceptable to break into some poor innocent civilians house, sneak up behind them and ***-stab them with the blade of woe, and strip them of all valuables.

But a smoking emote?! Heresy!
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Funny, that people seriously discuss the harms of smoking in a game where you kill people for fun. Strange.
  • RouDantes
    RouDantes
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'd also love to have some pipes as furnishing items! It would also be cool if we could have an emote for smoking a skooma bubbler as well. I *LOVE* the fact that they finally made the bubblers intractable to turn the smoke on and off, but it would be even more epic to be able to reeally interact with one. XD
    Cheers,
    Captain Rou Dantes
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Under age Teens still can..

The fact underage people are still able to play the game even if they're not supposed to doesn't mean a thing, underage people are not supposed to be playing the game, if they see something they're too young for that's their and their parents' responsibility, not Zenimax's if they ever will decide to implement such thing in the game.

Underage for smoking not ESO, ESO is rated M here.

Children under 15 may legally access this material because it is an advisory category. However, M classified films and computer games may include classifiable elements such as violence and nudity of moderate impact that are not recommended for children under 15 years.

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/Results.aspx?q=The+Elder+Scrolls+Arena&t=lfc
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I see many Lotr Gandalf roleplays on the way... :D
  • nursingninja
    nursingninja
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    bump
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    idk wrote: »
    Smoking is bad for our characters health.

Stabbing people is also bad for their health....

• PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    ZOS, make this happen! I want my mage to smoke like Gandalf does!!!
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Don’t see why not, its just pointless though
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    definitely yes and please
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Don't Smoke, Never will irl, I think it would be cool for some characters though