The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to remove default boss bar when using LUI ext?

RexyCat
RexyCat
✭✭✭✭
I searched LUI extended add on settings for how to do this, but can't find out how to turn off default boss bar and only use LUI ext. unit bars instead? It is very large compared to other bars and unnecessary when I have main unit boss bar from Lui.

Thankful for help on this!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is no setting in the stock ui, and I dont think there is. Then use an element mover mod and either remove the stock one, or move it so it is off screen and you dont see it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »
    I searched LUI extended add on settings for how to do this, but can't find out how to turn off default boss bar and only use LUI ext. unit bars instead? It is very large compared to other bars and unnecessary when I have main unit boss bar from Lui.

Thankful for help on this!

I wrote a private addon to do just that. I suppose if there is some interest, I could release it on ESOUI
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    I never added an option to hide the default boss bar for LUIE - I probably should. If I start playing the game consistently again I'll take the time to add it.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArtOfShred wrote: »
    I never added an option to hide the default boss bar for LUIE - I probably should. If I start playing the game consistently again I'll take the time to add it.

@ArtOfShred That would be cool, as I've said above I wrote a little thing to disable the boss bar.
         do
          local framefunc = COMPASS_FRAME.SetBossBarActive
          function COMPASS_FRAME:SetBossBarActive(active)
    	 Hacks.active = active
    	 framefunc(self, Hacks.SV.showBossBar and active)
          end
       end

if not Hacks.SV.showBossBar then
          COMPASS_FRAME:SetBossBarActive(false)
       end

I have this run once triggered by EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED

This setup allows you to enable and disable the boss bar without reloading UI.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter