Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log in to elderscrollsonline.com

SamboJ
SamboJ
✭✭✭
For some reason the official elder scrolls website isn't accepting my login details, I thought I might have been using an old password so I tried to reset it. The password reset email came from bethesda.net & I still can't log in after setting up a new password (sigh)

If anyone has the same problem trying to log in to the official elder scrolls website feel free to post below, something fishy going on!

@ZOS_BillE
"Chasing elder scrolls since 2002."
Founder of Tamriel Fisheries (PC/NA/2015)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try clearing your cookies
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SamboJ
    SamboJ
    ✭✭✭
    Tried clearing cookies to no avail, if I try to login it reloads the login page. Same thing happens if I try to reset my password. I can't get past the login page & it doesn't notify of an incorrect password/username, does nothing when I try the "forgot password" option. I fear my account may have been hacked :neutral:

@ZOS_GinaBruno & friends, please help me!!!
  • SamboJ
    SamboJ
    ✭✭✭
    Resolved! It appears to be some kind of issue with the latest firefox update, tried using microsoft edge & everything worked fine! Still odd, but resolved. Thankyou!!