The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Prepare for the Invasion... Magic Carpet | Murkmire is coming

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alright, you finally got me. My bill for coffee stains will be coming via in-game mail.

At first I thought spaceship, but then changed to mobile, Clockwork data center.

It would make a phenomenal roof. How many slots?
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wreuntzylla You make me literally laugh out loud just about every time I see your responses. As for the item count, I believe this was 47 total:

42 Clockwork Sequence Spool, Singles
    2 Varla stones
    2 Culanda stones
    1 Scavenged Clockwork panel just under where I stood for support and as an anchor for the other items
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @Wreuntzylla You make me literally laugh out loud just about every time I see your responses. As for the item count, I believe this was 47 total:

42 Clockwork Sequence Spool, Singles
    2 Varla stones
    2 Culanda stones
    1 Scavenged Clockwork panel just under where I stood for support and as an anchor for the other items

Only 47??? That's so efficient.

I'm really in love with it. Even without movement this would make a cathedral-class centerpiece for a roof/ceiling. The color scheme itself is awesome-sauce. The only problem I see is figuring out how visitors can see the top as well s the bottom.

You know what would be lovely? If you could somehow save your animations so that your guests could trigger them.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm really in love with it. Even without movement this would make a cathedral-class centerpiece for a roof/ceiling. The color scheme itself is awesome-sauce. The only problem I see is figuring out how visitors can see the top as well s the bottom.

You know what would be lovely? If you could somehow save your animations so that your guests could trigger them.

I know, I know... it's a lot of items, lol. I suppose it didn't have to be quite so dense in terms of Spool items. But where's the fun in that? :wink:

Also, I'm not sure if you're teasing me about the animations or not :-P but I think you know that you can do both of those things! Of course, the triggers accessible to guests are still limited to interactive items - but I have seen quite a few creative uses for that trigger type thus far that are centered around guests. And with Halloween coming up... muwahahaha
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

I know, I know... it's a lot of items, lol. I suppose it didn't have to be quite so dense in terms of Spool items. But where's the fun in that? :wink:

Also, I'm not sure if you're teasing me about the animations or not :-P but I think you know that you can do both of those things! Of course, the triggers accessible to guests are still limited to interactive items - but I have seen quite a few creative uses for that trigger type thus far that are centered around guests. And with Halloween coming up... muwahahaha

For something that grand, 47 IS efficient. Prior to Summerset, my floors were composed of pieces taking up over 350 slots, and they still looked bland...

Of course, I don't mean lighting, I mean things like @Glass's use of animation to hide secret tunnels and the like. I still feel the sting of the disappointment I felt when I visited his museum and couldn't access the hidden areas :neutral: It would also be fantastic if visitors could use Magic Carpet (I mean without being given decorator privileges).
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    I'm SO excited for this! <3
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wtf
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • DarkSissy
    DarkSissy
    ✭✭✭
    whats going wrong here ?
    uwdlq8xow0oe.jpg
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkSissy wrote: »
    whats going wrong here ?
    uwdlq8xow0oe.jpg

@DarkSissy Hmm, well that's not good. I will look into this to see why this is happening and fix the issue for you. In the meantime, can you just let me know which version of Magic Carpet you are currently running? You should be able to find the version number at the top of the Magic Carpet Settings panel.

Thank you so much!
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you take requests for magic carpet vehicle additions? I would love to have a fly around on disc/
    star made out of Colovian Projector crystals! Like this:
    3kiu0u9ej56d.png

<3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you take requests for magic carpet vehicle additions? I would love to have a fly around on disc/
    3kiu0u9ej56d.png

<3

When you wish upon a star...
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • DarkSissy
    DarkSissy
    ✭✭✭
    @R_K I have the murkmire version, updated today via minion . i should you know on my pc we play 2 acounts , both with the same magic carpet version. the screenshot is rfom the acount of my son. with my acount, everythings fine..with decoration rights i can even fly in the house of my son .... but otherwise he cannot fly in his own house, or in mine ... only difference : i have eso plus , he has no plus membership . the screenshot is from the acount without eso plus ...
    perhaps i can test it again in few days when there is the free eso plus event
    Edited by DarkSissy on November 10, 2018 10:53PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K I have the murkmire version, updated today via minion . i should you know on my pc we play 2 acounts , both with the same magic carpet version. the screenshot is rfom the acount of my son. with my acount, everythings fine..with decoration rights i can even fly in the house of my son .... but otherwise he cannot fly in his own house, or in mine ... only difference : i have eso plus , he has no plus membership . the screenshot is from the acount without eso plus ...
    perhaps i can test it again in few days when there is the free eso plus event

@DarkSissy Actually, I need to thank you for bringing this to my attention -- your son's scenario is one that I couldn't have tested as long as I have an active ESO+ subscription. I just uploaded a patch (v3.3.2) that should resolve this issue for your son. It was the result of my code checking all of the limits, even ones that I wasn't using. In your son's case, this caused a problem because he is currently 3 items over the Special Collectibles limit. So again, thank you for helping me to find that issue :smile: Please let me know if you still have any issues after you update Magic Carpet, but this ought to resolve that particular issue. Thanks!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Truly terrifying...
    Thanks for making such awesome mods and for the laugh :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3kiu0u9ej56d.png

<3

@mayasunrising Good question! I am working on perfecting my process for adding player submissions, as there is a good amount of work that goes into leveling and stabilizing any given model for each "state" (neutral, ascending, descending), but I do hope to be able to take requests once I get that time down to minutes instead of 1 - 2 hours like it is right now. <3
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Truly terrifying...
    Thanks for making such awesome mods and for the laugh :)

@Glaiceana You are quite welcome <3:wink:
  • DarkSissy
    DarkSissy
    ✭✭✭
    @R_K
    everythings fine now , thank you so much <3
    your mod is absolutly awesome and your fast support , too .
    you are a great modder :)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K
    everythings fine now , thank you so much <3
    your mod is absolutly awesome and your fast support , too .
    you are a great modder :)

@DarkSissy Well thank you so much, I appreciate it! <3 Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any other questions or run into any other issues. Thanks! :smile:
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    3kiu0u9ej56d.png

<3

What a great design! I really love it, mind if i use it?
    This one likes to play.....
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3kiu0u9ej56d.png

<3

What a great design! I really love it, mind if i use it?

No. Not at all! :smile: I'm going to use it on my New Life tree this year. <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez