Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mark of the Worm

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Idk what it is and neither did anyone else in my team. So there i was at 100% and holding block because a Nightblade was chasing me, and guess what? I died instantly. When i looked at the death log, it was Mark of the Worm hitting me for 10.4k then 11.6k.
Edited by MaxJrFTW on September 24, 2018 5:41PM
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks vicecannon
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this in the battleground map with the teleporters in imperial city, the Arcane Library?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ Mark of the worm (?)
    Yes this can be used like a proxy Det if someone follows you thru a changed-to-
    -red teleporter.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, i guess that's what it was. Pretty dumb mechanic though.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on September 24, 2018 5:44PM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ish. I mean it hurts the person that goes thru the teleport as well.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It can be good if you time it right. Scored a couple kills from my own Mark of the Worm going off at the perfect moment. But yeah, it can be very frustrating.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see you guys can't wait to start working on your necromantic skills.

Anyways, I had just started doing pvp when i made this post. Since then i've killed whole groups with this, it's actually very satisfying when you pull it off.
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got killed from this 13k hit and 14k hit and i didn't even go through the teleporter!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2nd time someone pulls a necro on this thread from when i started doing bgs in eso. Brings back memories of when queues were instant and not 15-30 mins...
    i got killed from this 13k hit and 14k hit and i didn't even go through the teleporter!

Other people can go through the teleporter
    and hit you with their mark. It's an AOE.
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What is interesting however about this Necro thread is observing the transition of a gamer from complaining about a mechanic they don’t know/understand very well....
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Yes, i guess that's what it was. Pretty dumb mechanic though.

... to actually using to their advantage and liking it once they do.
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Since then i've killed whole groups with this, it's actually very satisfying when you pull it off.

EU | PC | AD