Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Returning to the game looking for a few friendly guilds to join!

RABIDxWOLVERINE
RABIDxWOLVERINE
✭✭✭✭
As the Title says I have been away from the game for 5-6 months and just started playing again about a week ago. When I came back, as expected, i had been kicked outta all 5 of my guild so Im looking for new guilds to join that I can help ppl out, fine tune my build and just do group content together. A little about me, my name is Mike, Ill be 28 on Saturday (9/22) and am married and have two kids so I dont get a ton of time to play but I try to play at least an hour a day. Most my play time comes late at night on the weekdays usually after 9 PM EST and i usually play more on the weekends depending on whats going on. My favorite race is Imperial and my top two characters are Stamina DK (PVE) and Stamina Warden (PVP) and Im also in the process of creating a new Stamina DK for PVP. Let me know about your guild and if it sounds like a good fit Id love to join! Thanks!

Interested in joining at least one guild that does end game content but thats also willing to help me get better and achieve some of the harder content.
Also I would like to find 1 or 2 trading guilds in big cities (Belkarth, Vivec City, Mournhold, ETC).
Finally Id like to join 1 or 2 social/PVP guilds that fight for EP mainly.
Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking for an Ebonheart based social guild, we'd love to have you in the Skald-King's Skooma Fiends! We're a tight knit group of friends who have decided to run a guild together. Our main focus right now is getting our less experienced members leveled up and helping them design and farm for their builds. We have a few people that are very PvP oriented and we eventually want to get ourselves into harder and harder content.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    @GuyNamedSean shoot me an inv my name is the same as forum name.

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Andres91100
    Andres91100
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I’d also love to join that guild if you’re still accepting new people.
    GT: Andres91100
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    @andres91100 I never got a guild invite from him. I dont know if you listen to an ESO podcasts but if you do or want to check out Loreseekers Podcast and they have guilds for NA server across all 3 platforms. You just have to join their discord to get approved and inv to join.

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Just started a social guild two days ago and looking to grow with a lot of people, I’ll tag u in my post to see if your interested ,
  • Andres91100
    Andres91100
    Soul Shriven
    That’s a shame I was really looking for a guild with just a tight group of players to run dungeons for fun and loot. Seems all the big guilds take it too seriously for a casual player like me.