The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

People Seem to forget about Twilight Matriarch

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just having to double-bar it makes it unworkable for me. :/ Every time I switch to use Rapids - oops! There goes my pet!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also people forgot that NBs have edgy named skills, but sorcs has the suicidal pets
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When pets can be shielded, they are pretty on live.

Cast time on shield and cast time on pet need to go.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the Twilight immortal, then we can talk.
    Only in PvE, then we can talk. I have no interest in seeing immortal pets flying around in PvP that do damage.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only in PvE, then we can talk. I have no interest in seeing immortal pets flying around in PvP that do damage.

Why not? Shadowrend is just fine.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

So you're OK with immortal pets in PvP? Guess we're at an impasse.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not like the twilight is devastating. For the most part; I ignore they are there other than being a great target for eclipse to give me free heals at one point. Kill them by killing the player that summoned them.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

No, because it does damage and can be targeted...That would have to change. And then the heal on it as well...

I would gladly give up the Matriarch’s 2-3k DPS if it meant a reliable burst heal. I don’t care at all that it is targetable, take that too. If we could avoid constantly shielding to keep it alive, and the horrible resummoning cast time, it would be incredible for Sorc healing. I would also recommend removing the double bar requirement if it’s not going to function as a separate creature that can be killed or targeted.

For those that want to keep the pet damage, and have a summoned ally, the Tormentor morph could stay the same.
  • PickleRick
    PickleRick
    ✭✭✭
    Twilight could be immortal.

The heal is already absurdly expensive and totally unsustainable plus it takes 2 bars. Just make it untargetable so it can’t be an unkillable walking LoS.

As to it doing small amounts of damage but being unkillable, you can’t kill any other DoTs either. It takes up two skill slots so it’s not unbalanced to offer what is effectively a small DoT and a burst heal.
    Edited by PickleRick on September 22, 2018 6:46PM
    Come on, flip the pickle, Morty, you're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal! I'm a pickle! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-w-what are you just staring at me for, bro, I turned myself into a pickle, Morty.
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only mighty whineblade has immortal pet.

Sorc cannot have what mighty forum whiners fought for years to achieve.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admit, I totally forgot about it.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • PickleRick
    PickleRick
    ✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »

Um, Warden has an unkillable pet.
    Come on, flip the pickle, Morty, you're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal! I'm a pickle! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-w-what are you just staring at me for, bro, I turned myself into a pickle, Morty.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    twilight is actually pretty useless, especially without shields.

In pve, I doubt it is viable for any petsorc to use scamp and twilight as that is a total of 4 bar slots +aegis and inner light do 6
    both twilight and scamp are going to be unusable now with how quick they will die

I dont see any non pet sorcs switching either as the rest of how they are build increases how fast the summon would die and would decrease the heal off it
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »

Yes and it can be one barred, can do damage and have free activation for alternative skill, only problem its stationar like sorc Storm Atronach.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dracane just when we talked about matriarch :D
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PickleRick wrote: »
    Twilight could be immortal.

The heal is already absurdly expensive and totally unsustainable plus it takes 2 bars. Just make it untargetable so it can’t be an unkillable walking LoS.

As to it doing small amounts of damage but being unkillable, you can’t kill any other DoTs either. It takes up two skill slots so it’s not unbalanced to offer what is effectively a small DoT and a burst heal.

I agree with the 2 bars issue but are you aware that BoL of the Templar is 25% more expensive and heal for less ?
    So it would be nice to have accurate informations before complaining about everything.
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban