Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Addon's Missing

Soleya
Soleya
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently installed Windows 10 on my PC (from Windows 7). I copied all the addons into the addons folder, (C:\Users\username\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns)but a bunch of them are just missing when I load into the game. It's also set to allow out of date addons.
  • Draxinusom_
    Draxinusom_
    ✭✭
    If you copied the addon folder verbatim to the new location, the addons should all be there again. You might need to toggle them on/off in the character load screen first though, but nothing should be missing as the addons cannot exist in another location in the first place.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got all of them (except 1) to show up by using minion and clicking reinstall on each one.

However one addon is one I made myself and never released, that one won't show up.

I've reinstalled windows a few times since ESO came out and never had this issue, not sure why I'm having this issue now. Only difference is I installed Windows 10 this time instead of Win 7.
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Look in your C: drive for a Windows.old folder for your old user directory. It may be somewhere in there.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    calia1120 wrote: »
    Look in your C: drive for a Windows.old folder for your old user directory. It may be somewhere in there.

I was able to get the last one working by opening and re-saving the files.