The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Near CONSTANT disconnections, lag spikes and rubber banding since Wolfhunter

dimensional
dimensional
✭✭✭✭✭
So what do I have to do to fix this? It's *literally* got nothing to do with my PC or my ISP, I have done absolutely everything in my power to make sure this isn't the case. I've spent so much money on ESO and have been playing since launch just to have this terrible service... this isn't how one of your top paying customers should be treated.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @dimensional

Have you went through the disconnection troubleshooting from this thread?

If you have and your disconnections continue, the next thing you can do is open a ticket with customer support. Please include a game consultant to help investigate a possible cause for these disconnections.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have done literally all of that. As I explained, this problem is not on my end. Have you seen the MASSIVE thread in this forum where everyone is explaining that they have the same exact problem? Do you really not think something weird is going on here? How about some concrete, real signs of improvement. I know you're a forum mod and don't handle these issues, but perhaps you can pass the word along to someone who does, and please tell them a significant amount of people aren't even able to play the game.

Seriously, I've probably spent over $1000 on ESO alone since it's launched. Do you realize how absolutely insane it is to be a high paying customer for a game that you can't even play? I don't think I need to explain that. I just want to get this fixed and it is entirely, 100% on ZOS to do it, because all the little steps you've provided aren't even working for people! Seriously, go read the big thread that you already posted that advice in. You'll quickly realize it isn't helping anyone at all, and this problem has NOT gone away.

I am seriously losing my patience here, and I've been patient with this issue for over a month.

Please help us out @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by dimensional on September 20, 2018 2:59PM
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ticket number is #180920-001660
  • Chuaznega
    Chuaznega
    ✭✭
    I'm having constant disconnects on boss figths also.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @dimensional

Customer Support has responded back in your ticket #180920-001660. Please reply back when you are able to.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue has still not been fixed and I posted this in September. Is this how ZOS treats their loyal, paying customers? I feel like I should take this to some gaming journo site and have them tell everyone how poor the support over here is, it's honestly seeming like this problem will never be fixed.

The connection issues are not on my end, FULL STOP. Hundreds of other players are reporting the same thing. When will enough be enough?
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    ^^
    this