Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Argonian #MEGATHREAD# LIZARDS United

Zoal_AUG
Zoal_AUG
✭✭✭
Hey Boys and Girls lately forums are very dull and boring lets make it better.
Show off your crazy lizards
Show ur char and tell us their story!!!!!!
Erect the spines of creativity
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonder how many pictures of handbags and boots you'll end up with here.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missing: Spiny Tim

Last seen at Castle Claws on Stros M'Kai.

29580047458_5b3832e1c8.jpg
    Spiny Tim

Poor little orphan lizard whom this one took into her house, gave a stable to sleep in and camels to feed.

There was a disturbance a few nights ago, noises on the roof and now Tim is missing. Khajiit fears he has been tempted into danger by the promise of the mud of Murkmire.

Please return home safely soon Tim. The orc girl doesn't know where you put the camel brushes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_p1yu6eLsS01vlo38vo1_1280.jpg

Anyone who tries to make boots and handbags will be burnt alive.
    #lizardnation
    Edited by Zoal_AUG on September 20, 2018 9:22AM
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    NVfd5qZ.jpg

When everyones want a wamasu and get a dinossaur pony! ;)
    Edited by Zoal_AUG on September 20, 2018 9:54AM
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    #gonigonimasterrace
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    DenniMyuu wrote: »
    #gonigonimasterrace

Argonians are the real master race. Long live the hist!!!

latest?cb=20140716044421
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zoal_AUG wrote: »

#lizardnation

How did you create such a beautiful screenshot? I love the focus and colours.
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    Zoal_AUG wrote: »

#lizardnation

How did you create such a beautiful screenshot? I love the focus and colours.

There is an addon that makes a focus like this and colours i use reshade.
    The name of addon is screenshot helper :) hope it was helpful
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    2ic9de.jpg
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ready for Murkmire!

44081427094_533f84c6c3_z.jpg

• Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Ready for Murkmire!

44081427094_533f84c6c3_z.jpg

Your armor loooks cool. I like it!
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso64-2018-09-20-12-38-39.png

That pumpkin carving memento from the free crates the other day is buggy as all hell, so I thought I'd take advantage of it :D (please don't fix the bug lol)
    Edited by Numerikuu on September 20, 2018 12:14PM
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    This is beautiful and great quality
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    fuUSLwL.png
    Edited by Savos_Saren on September 20, 2018 1:58PM
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Yv199Dz"><a href="//imgur.com/Yv199Dz"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    I will put it up for you!

fuUSLwL.png
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fellow argonians, we want tail armor yes? Come leave a comment in this thread. ^^
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5465826#Comment_5465826
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    Show off ur argonian!
    Edited by Zoal_AUG on September 21, 2018 1:12PM
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    #lizardharry
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    eso64-2018-09-20-12-38-39.png

That pumpkin carving memento from the free crates the other day is buggy as all hell, so I thought I'd take advantage of it :D (please don't fix the bug lol)

That’s the best bug I’ve ever seen tbh-
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Argonian Warden. The name is Scales-of-Ice. Not crazy (Hist, why she should be?!), not creative, but pleasant to roleplay.
    JVBlimt.jpg
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20180921_150241.jpg
    Screenshot_20180921_150232.jpg
    Screenshot_20180921_144636.jpg
    Screenshot_20180921_145059.jpg
    Screenshot_20180921_150354.jpg
    This is my new vampire warden healer, Nikonia-Reen she is Tree-Minder from Blackmarsh and belong to Sarpa tribe of argonian, they are have unique feature: wings and able to fly they also were xenophobic, killing foreigners they encountered.
    Trying to make her like Argonian Healer from TES3 concept art by Michael Kirkbride
    http://michaelkirkbride.tumblr.com/post/84785783218/jesus-lizard-journal-replied-to-your
    Her little story:
    Sarpa were reclusive and were never seen outside of the inner swamps of Black Marsh, but my argonian character heared the Call of Hist from Shadowfen where is Aldmery Dominion invade and drain sap from Hist trees, genocide argonians and destroy their eggs in hatching pools while trying to mind control rest populations, that was unacceptable besides there was Mad Hist who split from Shadowfen hive mind and need to be put into deep sleep.

There Nikonia meet argonians from Ebonheart Pact and join them, in defense of homeland from foreign invaders, she was amazed how different races of nords, dunmers and argonians can stand together against shared enemy, so she traveled to city of Ebonheart, place where Pact between such different races was made but now where is someone stir conflict between Pact allies, that's was Daggerfall Covenant spy, as they work at same way as Dominion spy in Shadowfen to destroy Pact from inside, Nikonia decide fight against Covenant.
    In this way of military service she traveled to Skyrim where Covenant try to seed chaos. Damn there was cold place nothing like that's was seen in hot and wet marshes, Nikonia was amazed how strong was nords, the even jump into cold waters during festivals.

There in Skyrim during traveling she meet argonian girl what was bitten by vampire, Nikonia try heal young lizzard but nothing to work and at one night girl loose control and feast on Nikonia blood, from great blood loss Nikonia fall into deep comatose sleep where is she saw nightmare of flowing rivers where is water become blood, trees wither, and they green leaves become yellow and red as roots of trees drunk blood from river of time, how leaves fall and then froze in cold waters, Hist say no need fight against river flow.

In deep of frozen night she emerges from sleep as vampire beast craving for blood, hunger burn inside but from other side there was no more cold in body and snow and ice no more put burning needles in feet and hands, she slowly walked by snowy road, until she saw scene where is bandits ambush two travelers, ambush, beast get upper hand and Nikonia crawl to the closest bandit, ahh blood flow from his veins like river into hungry mouth, that was first time when she gorged on blood, but not last, and every time she felt like her connection to ice of Skyrim become stronger and stronger, she enjoyed swim in cold waters, ambush prey who dare walk on thin ice of her frozen river of time.
    I'm sorry for mistakes, english not my native language.
    Screenshot_20180921_151830.jpg
    Edited by Konstant_Tel_Necris on September 21, 2018 3:02PM
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing ty for sharing with us.
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    We're loving all theses screenshots, thank you all so much for sharing! Who need Argonians could go from ferocious flame-wielder to adorable new pet owner so easily?

As a side note, we'll be sure to keep an eye out for Spiny Tim.
    Staff Post
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Healer: Band-Aid

85ol.jpg
    Edited by Chicharron on September 21, 2018 4:47PM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q0Lless.jpg
    xKszjqi.png
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me introduce you to Brawls-With-Bears, a bear hunter living in the frozen lands of the Nords:
    K1M0mUd.png
    NHaOPbv.png
    kcUHAd4.png
    nxdIuqj.png
    Edited by Watchdog on September 21, 2018 9:29PM
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rnp5L6X.jpg
    Meet Plays-In-Puddles ^^
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I want to make an Argonian again. I am loving all the pics here. I never really got into the class of my last Argonian a Knightblade. So what class should I choose to make my new one? I already have a Dragon Knight Orc, but not sure if it would be cool to have dragon wings on an Argonian.

What you think? Please help.
    Edited by Davor on September 21, 2018 8:15PM
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eats Strange Fungus.
    e1nqx1ppudiu.png

Warden Healer / Tank. Get you a lizard that can do both.

I didn't design his armor style to look like a shaman who is wearing nothing but a codpiece and plates strapped to his leg.. not at all.
    Edited by VilniusNastavnik on September 21, 2018 9:10PM
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio