The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Constant ingame stutters since Wolfhunter

Jadax
Jadax
✭✭
Since I've downloaded the new dlc I've had constant ingame stuttering - It happens every time without fail whenever I start a fight (vma, trials etc) - and then happens randomly.

For a split second everything freezes.

Was something in the settings changed? Possible fixes please, because this is basically unplayable at 300+ ping (which I have), since the stuttering is like a guaranteed death on aoe mechanics etc.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jadax

If you are experiencing stutter after the Wolfhunter update, you may need to disable add-ons which could be affecting performance.
    1. Go to the "Elder Scrolls Online" folder in My Documents.
    2. Open the "live" folder (NA megaserver) or "liveeu" (EU megaserver).
    3. Remove all files from the "AddOns" folder.
    4. Remove all files from the "SavedVariables" folder.
    5. Remove AddOnSettings.txt from the "live" folder.

You can find some additional troubleshooting suggestion in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jadax
    Jadax
    ✭✭
    Ok so after today's maintenance my in-game stuttering is back. Only happens during combat, the game freezes for 1-3 seconds.

Please help, because this is silly as ***. No new addons, nothing new at all. Logged in after maintenance and joined a random normal dungeon, and it began.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jadax

Since this issue suddenly started again after a maintenance, you may want to check your anti-virus settings for ESO and make sure your exceptions are up to date. You should also check for any changes to your add-on folder. If neither has changed, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support for further help.
    Staff Post
  • Jadax
    Jadax
    ✭✭
    I would love to, but I can't even log in to my user id? It works on the Account page, but going to Support requires that I login again, and there my account details don't seem to work. Then when I go to create a new account (just to test), it takes me back to my Account page, where I'm already logged in on my current account.

Please fix.
    Edited by Jadax on September 19, 2018 9:22AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jadax

If you've not done so, please try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser before logging into the support portal. You may need to try a new browser as well to get logged in. If neither of those work, please let us know.
    Staff Post