The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hair color pack in the store please

• RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭✭
    This, exactly this. Wouldn’t mind one that does eye color/skin color too. They really need better make up options too, lip colors are either too dark or pasty and use the same slot as eye color and the pairings are awful.
  • TatouFilou
    RogueShade wrote: »
    This, exactly this. Wouldn’t mind one that does eye color/skin color too. They really need better make up options too, lip colors are either too dark or pasty and use the same slot as eye color and the pairings are awful.

We can definitely go there too! I'll pay for those ZOS
    Edited by TatouFilou on June 5, 2018 7:12AM
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1 for a hair color pack, I'd buy this.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with all colors available for all characters.
  • Lygatto
    Lygatto
    ✭✭
    This would be so nice, honestly. ;_;)

Currently, the only way to test out and compare different hair colors is for me to create/delete replicated characters on the PTS or on an account with enough character slots.
    Edited by Lygatto on September 12, 2018 4:26AM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daraugh wrote: »
    Now that we have hair styles and adorments etc, can we get a hair color pack? Actually hair and skin tones together would be awesome!

I know I and others have been begging for this for some time. Let us unlock ALL the haircolors AND all the skin tones. Because while according to ES lore a child will appear to be physically the same race as its mother, SOME attributes of the father may be visible as well. Being able to have an Imperial with the golden skin of an Altmer... or the grey skin of a Dunmer... would be wonderful. And there's just no logical reason at all why we can't use any hair color on any race.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueShade wrote: »

Also, ALL of this. There are some great eye makeups but the lip colors with them are invariably awful. And my very favorite eye makeup comes with BLACK lips. I'm all for the goth look but that's just way too much for ALL the time. I NEED to be able to pair another lip color with that! And the fact that MOST of the eye makeup they put in the gamble boxes and on the crown store looks like it was designed for clowns or drag queens is NOT helping. :neutral:

• TheCabbageborn
    TheCabbageborn
    ✭✭✭
    +1

would love a hair dye kit
    when a problem comes along u must fus it
  • Taloros
    Taloros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please.
  • Ashilda_Dragonheart
    Now that we have hair styles and adorments etc, can we get a hair color pack? Actually hair and skin tones together would be awesome!

Please do this Zos! I will pay crowns!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please do this Zos! I will pay crowns!

It really so needs to happen.

And skin colors!

And eye colors!

• Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've often wished for this option as well.

It should include all of the colorable areas you can select during character creation: Hair, Skin, Eyes, and Markings (tattoos etc.).

Would be even better if the color options were expanded past what is normally selectable.

I would love it if my argonian had skin that was more yellow hued! I felt like their color selections are far more limited than lizards should be.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    Could we tie it into the achievement dye system we have too? As in all the unlocked dyes become available for hair as well.

Surely that wouldn’t be too difficult to implement? I just worry that if we get hair dye in the crown store it’ll be a one off use like the ones currently in there for costumes.
  • TatouFilou
    Jazdia wrote: »
    Could we tie it into the achievement dye system we have too? As in all the unlocked dyes become available for hair as well.
    Now that's genius!! ♥

• LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psst. Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno :)
    More hair colours and skin colours for characters would be super nice to have!
    Any info you can give us?
    We needs it for Fashion Scrolls Online!
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Rhoande
    Rhoande
    ✭✭
    It's also just nonsensical that we cannot do this currently. Considering the feats of magical shapeshifting, illusion and such.. there's no lore reason to deny us these coloration.

Even if we don't get black haired altmer at the character creation screen, I will accept a dye option instead. But there's no reason for us not to have all these options from a lore perspective. Yes, some complexions will look atrocious with some colors but that's possible already.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE. My Altmer really needs black hair. I'd also like the ability to change hair colors on some characters since they look different in-game than in character creation.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhoande wrote: »
    It's also just nonsensical that we cannot do this currently. Considering the feats of magical shapeshifting, illusion and such.. there's no lore reason to deny us these coloration.

Even if we don't get black haired altmer at the character creation screen, I will accept a dye option instead. But there's no reason for us not to have all these options from a lore perspective. Yes, some complexions will look atrocious with some colors but that's possible already.

Exactly. If I can live with seeing some of the godawful armor and costume dye jobs I see....I think I'll survive if someone picks a hair color and skin tone that look bad together.

• Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 all the lore junkies go "but muh story!"

These are all the same people who probably don't point out the issue of millions of players owning the same Inn room, or the fact that things -respawn- after they die. Or how MILLIONS of us are the "savior of (Insert Factions/Major City here)
    Lore doesn't apply to MMO Characters, only to MMO NPCs.

With that said. Yes please give me my pink/blue/purple permanent cosmetic hair dyes so that I can look absolutely fabulous.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^^
    In a world where people ride around on houses made of stones with lightning holding it together, and have charred black skin with magma showing through cracks, I really don't see how having colored hair could possibly be an issue. If we can dye a steel breastplate bright blue then hair should be a simple matter.