The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get to artaeum?

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
What's the most simple way to get to artaeum?
Can someone help me port there? Or is there a way by quest and what quest?
If you want to help port me there I'm on Xbox one gamertag NTM2003 na server.
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do I get to Artaeum?

In order to travel to Artaeum, you must complete the first Summerset main quest titled "The Queen's Decree". You can acquire this quest from Razum-dar just outside the town of Shimmerene.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/summerfall

You can also try asking in zone chat and see if someone will port you there :)

I am PC EU, so cannot help :(

Edited by dan958 on September 18, 2018 9:48PM
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Ok found the quest I start on that I'm champion level 220 so I think I can do the quest on my own.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just need the first portion of the Summerset questline, and it'll take you there.
    Or you can ask in chat for someone to port you there.
    Or if you're in a guild, you can scroll through your guild list and right-click on any name that's in Artaeum, and click on "travel to player."
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    By traveling to that player does it send them a invite to group or so you just fast travel to them?
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    By traveling to that player does it send them a invite to group or so you just fast travel to them?

It just travels to the nearest wayshrine to them, they will not be notified.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Ok cool it worked found a guild member that was there thanks.
  • Kazren
    Kazren
    ✭✭✭
    You can look at your map after you've talked to Raz and the Kinlady and it shows a portal at the Keep of the Eleven Forces (an Eye on the map). There's also a skyshard there.
  • sniperfire03
    After u complete the queens decree quest u will be able to go to arteum. It's the second quest in the line I believe