Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-game addon settings menu option disappeared

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I can no longer see the option in the menu for addon settings, it used to be where I've indicated on the picture. Only thing I did was delete an outdated addon, the addon settings in the file, and reloaded my game. After reloading, the settings option disappeared from the drop down menu. I've restarted the game, and it was still not there. Any ideas why this happened, and how I can bring it back? Thank you in advance!

wNfBT1H.png
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried disabling all add-ons?

Then, re-enable each add-on one by one ... with the least likely culprits first.

Make sure it's not an add-on issue first before submitting a Support ticket.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried disabling all add-ons?

Then, re-enable each add-on one by one ... with the least likely culprits first.

Make sure it's not an add-on issue first before submitting a Support ticket.

Yes, thank you, it was definitely an addon issue, because after deleting them, I could see the settings option again. I have no idea which one was causing it though, because I panicked and removed all of them :smiley: Now I just added back only the ones that are updated, and it seems fine!
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The to test which addon is causing the problem is to disable all of them, then reenable then in groups of 5 ( that's what I do ). When the problem shows up, then disable the last 5, and reenable those 1 at a time until you find which one is causing the problem.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The to test which addon is causing the problem is to disable all of them, then reenable then in groups of 5 ( that's what I do ). When the problem shows up, then disable the last 5, and reenable those 1 at a time until you find which one is causing the problem.

Thank you, I will do that, but I use very few because I find I get less lagging, so it will be even easier! :smile:
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    afaik this entry comes from the library "LibAddonMenu-2.0" and you should enable this library to get the entry back.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    afaik this entry comes from the library "LibAddonMenu-2.0" and you should enable this library to get the entry back.

Yes, I checked, and mine was disabled--thank you!
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The addon menu option is provided by addons. Most of them include it. Recent patch segregates theses in game toward the bottom of the list.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    qbit wrote: »
    The addon menu option is provided by addons. Most of them include it. Recent patch segregates theses in game toward the bottom of the list.

This is not true.
    What you tell here (list of libraries at the bottom of the addons) is done via an addon called "Votans Addon List" which votan included into some of his addons and you might have gotten it automatically this way.

If you disable this library "Vorans Addon List" the game will mix the libraries alhabetically into the addon list again (most start with l fro "Lib" though, but not all do).