Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blades - Mature/Casual/PvE/PvP - [Ebonheart Pact]

SoulPT
SoulPT
✭✭✭
EDIT: The guild is recruiting again!

Hello,

Blades are a casual guild looking to bring some new faces in. We currently have 176 members (as of June 2019), we've been around since Early Access and have a pretty cohesive group of regulars.
We have a discord server for your chatting needs when offline. ;)

We are a friendly bunch, always joking around, but we keep it mature and help each other out. B)

We're not looking to get a very big guild, will probably stop around 200 members so the guild feels like a family and not like an overpacked tavern. We have some events from time to time and we help out new players daily with information and group content. Management is active and helpful and 100% composed of vets who have been in the game for over 5 years so knowledge of the game, be it the best build or the latest lore, is always being shared. Also @Coldfreeze can help you by explaining the Argonian mating rituals! Can't get any better than that right?

Come try us out, you won´t regret it.

To join contact @SoulPT @Sterreke @Coldfreeze or just reply here.
Edited by SoulPT on June 8, 2019 7:43PM
  • iambailey85
    hi you sound like the type of guild I would like to be part of . what would be the best time to msg you in game for a chat about joining ? I have not started my char yet as I have to wait till 2moz but I think I will be doin a mage .
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be online later today and probably all day tomorrow. Add @SoulPT to your friends list in game so you won't miss me.
  • Ryanwire954
    Is it okay if i join you guys tommorow, then my 3 days early access kicks in.You guys seem like a casual guild,just what i need.
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Ofc, everyone is welcome. For now ;)
  • xannon98neb18_ESO
    We are 3 people interested! Is this EU guild?
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    This is indeed EU guild.
  • xannon98neb18_ESO
    Great! I have two more people interested in joining your guild. I talk to you Friday if we can get a spot in your corner (we are five so far). Cheers.
    Edited by xannon98neb18_ESO on April 1, 2014 8:10PM
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent. I will look forward to see you guys online on friday. Hope you have fun with us.
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    The guild has now passed the 50 member mark and as such we now have Guild Store.

I want to thank everyone who works to keep the guild chat alive and helpful for all the new members. As a guild leader I could not have asked for a better member base. Thank you everyone.

We are still accepting members if someone else wants to join. The guild will keep building until we get around 70 members and then we will close recruitment. The objective is not to become an uber guild but to have a space where all of you can relax and have a good time while playing this great game.

As always i can be contacted online with the username @SoulPT if you need any information.

Stay moist ;)
  • dshamrock2000eb17_ESO
    dshamrock2000eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining, my username in game is dshamrock
  • grumbulb16_ESO
    Hi folks,

I'm not sure what the general stance on this is but I joined the Blades Guild earlier today (a huge thanks to SoulPT for being very diligent in contacting me) and it has been a fantastic experience thus far.

Guild chat is very friendly with many experienced players more than willing to offer tips and advice, as well as some interesting theorycrafting.

The Guild appears to have a very sincere and fun leadership with some solid long term goals.

I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to get in on the group experience.

I'll end with a big thanks to everyone in Blades who made my first day such a memorable one!
  • Avorniel
    Avorniel
    ✭✭✭
    Heya
    Sent you an ingame Friend Request with a small note asking to join your guild if you still have room.If so feel free to sling me an invite @Avorniel .

Thanks
  • Carefreeblues
    If you're still recruiting I'd love to join. Please send invite @Krisotica
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    I am searching for you @Krisotica but have not found in in game so far.

Just wanted everyone to know we now have 60+ members.
    We also have a new website made by a couple of the members.
    The address is http://bladeseurope.guildlaunch.com

I want to thank @pckmark and @gkamstra for the amazing work on the website.

We also have a TS server donated to us by one of the members, i would also like to thank him for it. I'm not gonna call him by name because i don't know if we wants me to.

The guild is still searching for the final 10 members so feel free to apply by going to the site, or contact me in game @SoulPT.

Let me also thank you for the kind words @grumbulb16_ESO and for the publicity you gave us on your stream.

Stay moist.

Edited by SoulPT on April 5, 2014 9:51AM
  • Shadowh86
    Shadowh86
    Blades guid have made ny experience of game more fun, i wish i have more time to play with them but somehow i have to work to play more :)

Any advice or some stupid question you come to your mind all are willing to answer (trust me i have tryed :) )

but more fun i had on ts3 server where all of us have joked around and talked about the game.

I have to say thanks to SoulPT for awsome guild and pckmark for helping me to boost my lvl and for masive heal :)

Cya ingame :)
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    I was very lucky with the members who came onboard and helped me make this guild a fun and incredible place to be.

I am the one who needs to thank you for joining us @Shadowh86 and hope you keep enjoying our company.
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, this seems like a nice and social guild, ideal for someone like me who is searching for a.... Nice and social guild :P I would be interested in joining if it is possible, @Csubi90 but I shall whisper you later when I am online in the afternoon, approximately 12 hours from now on (working nightshifts so I play before setting off for work :P).
    Thanks in advance!
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • gerwin.kamstrab16_ESO
    gerwin.kamstrab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The Blades are recruiting again. Our fearless leader had to step down due to RL but left me in charge and we going on with the same course as he set out for us. So feel free to contact me in here or ingame (@gkamstra) for an invite or more information :)
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to PC/Mac – EU
    Staff Post
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Johana
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all who joined these last few days.

We are currently still recruiting players so keep sending me in game mails or messages if you want to join.

Also, in response to some, we have events almost every day from pvp/pve to shard hunts and duel rings.
  • cool_frood88
    I'm new to the guild thing - how many can you be a part of at one time?
    Recruitment Champion of Alith Legion.
    Ebonheart Pact PvX guild, EU server.
    Check out our website at alithlegion.com
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone.

Just so you know, Blades are still alive!
    We're still active and casual, mature and eager to help.
    Also we still accept any member from any class or level, new or veteran.

If you want more info feel free to contact me here or in game, just whisp @SoulPT

Stay moist.
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Updated top post with most recent info. Guild is bigger than it was when the post was created, many of the original members remain active and help out daily.

Come check us out.
    Edited by SoulPT on February 6, 2019 8:51AM
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Just reached 136 members. Will cap at 150 to keep the guild family style.

Thank you all those who joined up these last few days.
    Edited by SoulPT on February 6, 2019 8:51AM
  • Junivaire
    Junivaire
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'd be interested in joining if there's still room although I'm a casual player, I don't get to be in game much, can get online weekly at best. My in game and my discord username is @Junivaire
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    This is a casual guild so you'll fit right in :)

I'll invite as soon as i'm online later tonight.
  • Dorrin
    Dorrin
    ✭✭
    Hi, thanks for the nudge on the other thread. All sounds good other than my chars being DC. Am I correct in thinking you cant change faction? I'm low level mind so rolling a new alt on the correct faction isnt a big deal to me?
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Dorrin , unfortunately you are correct, there is no way to change factions in ESO atm. You are still much welcome to join us though, since you can have 5 guilds you can always get another guild to help you out in PVP. That's just an idea though, I can understand if you think that would be bothersome.
    Edited by SoulPT on February 6, 2019 2:26PM