The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Applying Oblivion Glyph?

Drayrok
Drayrok
Howdy. I have an Obliviion type glyph, but when I go to enchant my weapon, I see all weapon glyphs I have but that one! Is there some trick to applying this weapon dmg glyph?
Drayrok, StamDK DPS CP: 350
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might it be that the glyph is higher level than your weapons? In that case it is impossible to apply it.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure its a weapon glyph?

There's no trick, so if its a weapon glyph and the correct level to be used for that weapon, it should be showing up in the list.
  • Drayrok
    Drayrok
    Royaji wrote: »
    Might it be that the glyph is higher level than your weapons? In that case it is impossible to apply it.

You know, I think I have a gold glyph and a purple weapon. I bet that’s it! Ty!
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drayrok wrote: »

That's not it. Quality doesn't affect which glyphs you can apply. Only the actual level of the item.
  • Drayrok
    Drayrok
    Drayrok wrote: »

That's not it. Quality doesn't affect which glyphs you can apply. Only the actual level of the item.

Hmmm.... I think it’s all CP 160... will have to look at that next time i login. Ty.
  • Drayrok
    Drayrok
    Make sure its a weapon glyph?

There's no trick, so if its a weapon glyph and the correct level to be used for that weapon, it should be showing up in the list.

Almost sure that’s what I bought, but it’s likely some kind of user error, since there’s no trick to using this glyph type! Ty.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other than not being proper level, the only thing stopping you from using an enchant of the right item type and level is if you already have the exact same enchant on the item.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs