Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA - ICENDFIRE Donation Based Free Trading Guild Recruitment

Elhayes
Elhayes
Soul Shriven
ICENDFIRE is a premium free trade guild. there is no annual membership fee, and the guild store is accessible immediately upon entry to the guild. Comment your PSN ID for invite.

Current Guild Trader - Windhelm

Current Member Count - 238

We will be starting DUNGEON/TRIAL/PvP runs.

Weekly Trader Access :

Choose one of the following;

- 2 kuta

-1 temp

- 2 rosin

- 2 wax

- 4 new member invites

Please keep in mind you will not be kicked for failure to complete weekly trader access requirements, and will still retain all other privileges.
Edited by Elhayes on September 17, 2018 6:58PM
PSN;
Primary: TherosGod_076
Secondary: TherosGod076

Steam: TherosGod076

"Even The Devil Weeps When He Remembers He Once Had Wings"
  • Lasinagol
    Lasinagol
    ✭✭✭
    ***? Hafta give kudos for ingenuity...even seen this while questing. How is it free if there are requirements? How can it be Premier if there is no honest way of comparing guilds to one another?
    Altmer Supremist, filthy spell slinger since Nerevar was assasinated
  • Elhayes
    Elhayes
    Soul Shriven
    Lasinagol wrote: »
    ***? Hafta give kudos for ingenuity...even seen this while questing. How is it free if there are requirements? How can it be Premier if there is no honest way of comparing guilds to one another?

Have you ever heard the term "Quid Pro Quo"?

Notice that many of the larger trading guilds whose annual income is in the millions, who have bought out other smaller guilds dominating high traffic markets and can afford to make outrageous bids on prime guild traders due to charging high Premiums for guild access. Its a system that feeds on itself. They make interest on all sales, charge people for right to sell, then spend that money on guild traders, to make even more money, to get more traders etc etc. Thus The Term "Premium Free" means that you do not have to pay a premium every week to be a member of the guild.. However, the term "Donation Based" is in reference to, instead of a weekly premium, (which generally range from 5k to 15k a week) rely on donations of items/gold to sustain enough profit to secure guild traders. Say that you had something come up and you couldn't get on the game for a few days and your in a guild that has a 10k gold premium. when payday rolls around and you can't pay the premium, you are removed from the guild to make room for players who can. In a Donation based guild, you would simply not have trade rights until you met the weekly donation requirements. You would not be removed from the guild. You would retain all guild rights aside from guild trader access.

This in and of itself coming from a guild based around commerce is a near god-given blessing.The business world is ruthless and just because this is a game doesn't make it any less so. Maybe because its a game not constricted by laws, makes it even more cutthroat. Donation Based guilds are about as free as your gonna get.

Welcome to life where nothing is really free.

Welcome to MMOs
    PSN;

• Lasinagol
    Lasinagol
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't trying to be derogatory. I pay a decent amoung each month to stay in my guilds and missing a week isn't a problem if you pay in advance. If those mandatory donations are once a week it isn't difficult to stay in good favor. But, if they are needed to gain access to the guild events then why not say payment in gold or these items? Why market it as DONATIONS guild?

On to the next question, how do you compare against other guilds aside from playerbased leaderboards? I think the pvp guild I am in is premier, but an opposing alliance might call it trash.
    Altmer Supremist, filthy spell slinger since Nerevar was assasinated
  • Elhayes
    Elhayes
    Soul Shriven
    Lasinagol wrote: »
    Wasn't trying to be derogatory. I pay a decent amoung each month to stay in my guilds and missing a week isn't a problem if you pay in advance. If those mandatory donations are once a week it isn't difficult to stay in good favor. But, if they are needed to gain access to the guild events then why not say payment in gold or these items? Why market it as DONATIONS guild?

On to the next question, how do you compare against other guilds aside from playerbased leaderboards? I think the pvp guild I am in is premier, but an opposing alliance might call it trash.

Because you really aren't required to pay anything at all. any items or gold you do pay are donations. you are just rewarded for those donations. let me let you in on a secret. I'm not the guild master. the guild master never had the idea to start a guild page. they just spam zone chat. i have one on GameFAQs too. the plus side off a guild like this is that up until they gain enough of a following to where they convert to a paid guild, it is perfect for new players that haven't built up a viable financial base. it is also perfect because potentially depending on how well this recruitment page goes, i have a free ride the whole way. all my profits go to me. That's what I'm trying to offer you guys. a free traders guild if you play your cards right. plus id just like to mention that once you do have a financial base, 6k is chump change. so even if you did call this guild "paid" its still cheap as hell for what your getting.
    PSN;

• Jarlaxle207
    Jarlaxle207
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join please.
    PSN = Berg3r-Myster_
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    um. there is a guild recruitment forum. go there.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 new member invites?

So, its Amway in ESO?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would try this is subthread for guild recruitment.
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite please, psn is Black-n-Gold42. 😬
  • KILLSWITCHGUILD
    This is a good guild