The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost all DLC's and account information.

MourncallerTV
MourncallerTV
✭✭
I just tried to log into the game after being away for awhile. I had updated my account name and my email address hasn't changed. But I can't log in. and I just noticed that all the DLC's I bought in the past has somehow dissappeared. It's like I never bought the game or something. But yet I have had it for awhile and have been in a few guilds sense and have participated in a few alliance contents. My last purchase was the Psijic Order. I've been playing Conan for awhile and thought I would come back to play again off and on.

Any thoughts as to why I am having this issue?
PC/NA
Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you logged on PTS by accident
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    No. I can see the difference between the two. But perhaps that might be my issue in loggin gin game mixing up the passwords. BUT on the browser site all my DLC bought are not there. Doesn't even show I bought the game.
    PC/NA
    Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By any chance you are on the wrong server? What server are you suppose to be on? Double check you are on it.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    Turns out Astrid was right ha.
    PC/NA