Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Incorrect username/password

Cuthceol
Cuthceol
✭✭✭
cannot log in and support is down, so don't know if I've been hacked for the first time in 30 years or login server is as screwed as the game servers lol
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Username/password now correct, looks like they plugged authentication server back in ;)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't ye old enemy known as Caps Lock then? That's the one that always gets me. Then you get that sinking feeling when you see it's incorrect but you've put it in correctly.

Although I do believe ESO warns you if it's on right?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    It wasn't ye old enemy known as Caps Lock then? That's the one that always gets me. Then you get that sinking feeling when you see it's incorrect but you've put it in correctly.

Although I do believe ESO warns you if it's on right?

it does yes and I've never gotten username/password wrong eight times in a row even while drunk and stoned lol
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Username/password now correct, looks like they plugged authentication server back in ;)

Is this really what happened ... or was this whole thread a waste of time?

Oh wait ...