Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets are jumping around, in and out of combat. NOT A LATENCY ISSUE

SergeantPink
SergeantPink
✭✭✭
ZOS. Please take a look at this video. Since the recent update to pet speed, pets are jumping around in and out of combat.

It appears to be more common when you are in an instanced zone. Dungoeons, Delves, Imperial City, ect. It happens after combat, and sometimes while in combat. The last combat situation shows the issue most prominently.

This is not a latency issue, its new with the update. My latency should be shown on the bottom of the screen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Lh8drYXH8
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also experiencing this issue.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed after combat finishes my Clannfear suddenly relocates to behind me.
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I referenced an issue in another post, but my pet keeps despawning in certain zones/dungeons and I will continually have to re-cast to activate it again. Something happened with this patch thats causing pets to not work like they previously did.
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this is still happening.
  • NicoleRockenbach
    I had also reported this to the support, but the truth is that zenimax does not care.
    Aderes Cain - Breton Sorcerer (single char)
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully jumping pets aren't a problem in murkmire.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But do they consume stamina while jumping?

(Sorry, today is just a bad day to post anything with "jumping" in a thread title)