The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Transfer Crowns to Another Player

D1rtyButler
D1rtyButler
✭✭
Hey all,

Since the game broke HDR on consoles, and I see in the thread regarding that issue that there is no will to fix it anytime in the foreseeable future, I've decided to move on from this game to greener pastures.

I have 16,500 Crowns that I haven't used. I'd like a refund but I assume that's not going to happen so I'd like to gift/transfer my crowns to another player if possible. Can this be done?
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try sending in a ticket. I'm not saying they'll do it, but that's your best bet.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its broke ?
    Options
  • D1rtyButler
    D1rtyButler
    ✭✭
    Yeah no more HDR on consoles. Seems to be intentional.
    Options
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, please submit a ticket if you are requesting a refund or more information regarding your personal account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.