Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a(n) (im)mature ADULTS ONLY Guild? Search NO FURTHER!!!!

MorbidHumor
MorbidHumor
Soul Shriven
The Knight Howls

We're an ADULT ONLY Guild based around having a good time without having to worry about hurting somebodies fragile feelings, or staying "PC" for the sake of "saving face" or because it's "What's expected of an adult" if you will.

We're A small guild with less than fifty members, but we're a tight-knit guild with NO FEES as we are not set out to obtain a guild trader, which makes sense being as We're a Social PVX (Mostly PvE) Guild. We have a few Knowledgeable Players that know their ways around both pointy and blunt objects! So if you've got a question, ask it. And if it's a stupid one, ask it anyway! Sure we'll probably make fun of you for awhile, but we WILL answer it <That is, once we've stopped laughing about it and have caught our breaths, of course.> for you...

For more information Post a reply or send a PSN Message to Morbid-Pie and I'll get back to you in due time.... I.e. if/when I [)amn well feel like it