Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Race change token

Mystiick
Mystiick
Soul Shriven
Does the race change token really not let you change race with another alliance!!! I bought it thinking it did and it doesn't look like it!!! I'm pissed that it's 30$ and it seems to be a wasted.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't switch alliances with your character but if you have the imperial edition of the game or buy the "Any race" upgrade from the crown store, you can change to any other race with the token.
    :neutral:

PS: I just did that with one of my characters last weekend

Edited by SirAndy on September 8, 2018 7:56PM
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Mystiick
    Mystiick
    Soul Shriven
    So I have the race change token now... If I buy any race any aliace now I can switch?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mystiick wrote: »
    So I have the race change token now... If I buy any race any aliace now I can switch?

Yes, that will allow you to change your race to any other (but not your alliance) ...
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on September 8, 2018 8:37PM
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant change alliance at all ever. not with any token.. only by making a new character can you play a different alliance
    Kestrael - Magwarden trooper
    PC EU - EP Vivec.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checking the forums first before you buy, @Mystiick, will save a lot of headaches later ...
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)