The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Race change token

Mystiick
Mystiick
Does the race change token really not let you change race with another alliance!!! I bought it thinking it did and it doesn't look like it!!! I'm pissed that it's 30$ and it seems to be a wasted.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't switch alliances with your character but if you have the imperial edition of the game or buy the "Any race" upgrade from the crown store, you can change to any other race with the token.
    :neutral:

PS: I just did that with one of my characters last weekend

Edited by SirAndy on September 8, 2018 7:56PM
  • Mystiick
    Mystiick
    So I have the race change token now... If I buy any race any aliace now I can switch?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mystiick wrote: »
    So I have the race change token now... If I buy any race any aliace now I can switch?

Yes, that will allow you to change your race to any other (but not your alliance) ...
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on September 8, 2018 8:37PM
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant change alliance at all ever. not with any token.. only by making a new character can you play a different alliance
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking the forums first before you buy, @Mystiick, will save a lot of headaches later ...