Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Race change token

Baybaeckz
Baybaeckz
✭✭✭
When you use the race change token and your toon is maxed out on their racial passives. When the race change occurs will the new toon have the same level of passives in their new race?. Considering a change and toon is above cp 750, and don't want to waste crowns if this does not happen
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you don't have to re-grind the racial passives ... since those are based on level.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 21, 2018 1:42AM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Ty
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skill points for the racial skills are refunded to you, and you have to re-allocate them on your character after you change race.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    The skill points for the racial skills are refunded to you, and you have to re-allocate them on your character after you change race.
    Can anybody please confirm this for PS4? I have a Breton sorcerer that I'd prefer was High Elf.
    But £15 for a race change token is a bit steep, even if the Breton's points are refunded. :'(
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    Can anybody please confirm this for PS4? I have a Breton sorcerer that I'd prefer was High Elf.
    But £15 for a race change token is a bit steep, even if the Breton's points are refunded. :'(
    I only play on PC, but I've done several race changes and the skill points for the racials were always refunded. I can't imagine it would be different on the PS4. I hope that helps.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a class change to.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »

Yes. I"m on PS4. I just did this myself on a DK that I changed from a Nord (I was brand new to the game) to a Khajiit
    Edited by El_Borracho on September 4, 2018 8:37PM