Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Battle Roar Trials guild

hussein7861
Battle roar is now recruiting

We are a trial’s guild with multiple VMol completions and we are currently working on VMOL for people who need to be skinned in the guild also VHOF and VAs+2 progression.

Our raid day’s are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm central time.

Requirements for DPS are 40k minimum for all stam and 35k minimum for all magicka.We require a screen shot or video of your parse so we can see your technical ability and your number’s. We have people who can help with builds and ROT’s if you may need it.

We currently are looking for one stam and one healer for our core team but welcome any DPS, tanks, or healers that may want to join! You have to be able to make all three raid days “consistency is key”. We also need flex Mag and stam DPS so don’t hesitate if you would like to join.

Edited by hussein7861 on June 20, 2018 6:19AM
  • hussein7861
    Recruiting tanks who have trials exp must be able to raid all days mon,tues,thurs 9pm central time we are currently progressing vhof
  • Hollow_ichigo
    Hollow_ichigo
    Soul Shriven
    Gt Hollow Ichigo00. I'm a tank
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is a good gamertag for me to message for an invite?
    I’d like to join, experienced trial healer & dps <3
    Recruiting tanks who have trials exp must be able to raid all days mon,tues,thurs 9pm central time we are currently progressing vhof

May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gt is proc sets msg on Xbox first so I am leave guild whe ready
    Edited by LiquidSchwartz on September 4, 2018 10:36AM
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA