Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Toothmaul Ploy - need help. How do I kill the goblins?

Asata
Asata
✭✭✭
During The Toothmaul Ploy quest at the end there are supposed to be two options:
"Maybe the chief can be reasoned with. Byz here can let him know I come in peace."
"Not worth negotiating. I'll kill the goblin chief and disperse their tribe, then deal with Nelanya."

The second option never appears for me. I have wanted to kill these goblins on three characters now and it's never given me the option to. What am I doing wrong?

HOW DO I KILL THESE GOBLINS?! I need to make that dialog option appear somehow. Someone please tell me.
  • Asata
    Asata
    ✭✭✭
    WwbKrLX.jpg
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going through this now. Maybe that option was removed. Instead, I guess you can choose whether to kill Nelanya
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going through this now. Maybe that option was removed. Instead, I guess you can choose whether to kill Nelanya
    Yes, you can unless changed recently, don't remember the kill goblins option. Might be an conflict issue if multiple want to kill them in short order or something.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.