The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

in a world of Nightblades (and Sorcs in the past)...can you help me build a DK?

• Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Mag all day. Whip is infinitely more enjoyable than any of the stam spammables, plus the self healing is OP.

I'm not too proud to admit that on my sDK mDK's smoke me gud most of the time. That Flame Lash puts out intense damage. And with a huge magicka pool they can just spam the fricking thing. ha ha
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag all day. Whip is infinitely more enjoyable than any of the stam spammables, plus the self healing is OP.

I'm not too proud to admit that on my sDK mDK's smoke me gud most of the time. That Flame Lash puts out intense damage. And with a huge magicka pool they can just spam the fricking thing. ha ha

When DKs & Nbs fight , all mage warden , mage sorc & mage plar can do is simply watch the fight and yawn, one day we can play ESO again, without getting kicked or die instantly in PVP.

I believe forurm blades will win over forum DKs. My money is on NBs. DKs will get some serious nerf next patch. Who thinks Dk win next patch ?
    IC even is coming. sigh. Other classes not able to play. Good luck NBs & DKs.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on August 31, 2018 3:25PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got for a stam dk and go a heavy swift build.

Don't need to tank if you are so fast you can avoid the majority of the dmg.

Then go dw/2h so you can kill anything type of nb with steel tornado.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭

When DKs & Nbs fight , all mage warden , mage sorc & mage plar can do is simply watch the fight and yawn, one day we can play ESO again, without getting kicked or die instantly in PVP.

I believe forurm blades will win over forum DKs. My money is on NBs. DKs will get some serious nerf next patch. Who thinks Dk win next patch ?

I certainly hope there isn't a nerf coming to DK's next patch. I'm thinking of switching to magDK, but the drawback is that my guy is an orc and I'm not spending the crowns to change his race (and not grinding another DK out just for that). Can anyone tell me if going magicka on an orc toon is very bad idea or can it be done to some effectiveness?

Edited to mention that the other drawback for me going magicka is purely cosmetic. A DK to me looks a little silly with a staff. :)
    Edited by Thunderknuckles on September 1, 2018 12:28AM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I certainly hope there isn't a nerf coming to DK's next patch. I'm thinking of switching to magDK, but the drawback is that my guy is an orc and I'm not spending the crowns to change his race (and not grinding another DK out just for that). Can anyone tell me if going magicka on an orc toon is very bad idea or can it be done to some effectiveness?

Edited to mention that the other drawback for me going magicka is purely cosmetic. A DK to me looks a little silly with a staff. :)

Dk has fossilize. A skill that is undodgeable that counters NB. There is a high chance DK will be nerfed and NB buffed next patch. Its all streamers money speaks about balance.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on September 2, 2018 1:36AM