Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why Olorime Is Absolutely Better Than Spell Power Cure

• SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brevity is the soul of wit
    If an orator can not express his thoughts in a few words, then there is no point in his words

Also seems that author still didn't know that 2h weapons counts as 2 pieces of sets, because he is talking about "back-bar" stuff.
    Edited by SilverWF on August 30, 2018 2:37PM
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same buff, easier proc condition.

Now SPC is situationally useful instead of absolutely mandatory.
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    SilverWF wrote: »
    Brevity is the soul of wit
    If an orator can not express his thoughts in a few words, then there is no point in his words

Also seems that author still didn't know that 2h weapons counts as 2 pieces of sets, because he is talking about "back-bar" stuff.

I misspoke about the one-bar thing with the 4x bonus. Sorry, English isn't my first language so I mess up sometimes when I think and talk in it :)
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    Same buff, easier proc condition.

Now SPC is situationally useful instead of absolutely mandatory.

The point is that regardless of situation, SPC is worse than Olorime so you should always have Olorime and not SPC.
  • snegurd
    snegurd
    ✭✭
    Yeah our healers switched to Olorime and the DPS increase was noticeable.
    PC | NA
    Guildmaster of Noob Nation

Snegurd Limp-Spear: Nord DK tank
    Milamber of Midkemia: Breton Sorc dps

Flawless Conqueror | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Assistant Alienist | Shadow Breaker | Blackrose Executioner